• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.
[8WR] XenCarta (Wiki)

[8WR] XenCarta (Wiki) 1.3.9a

No permission to download
I've a question:

with XenCarta there is the possibility to insert a template into another template?

I've made some generic templates (image inclusion and standard text who is repeated many times in my Wiki) and I've made a template who had a parameter and a series of [if=]...[/if] to select the correct generic template.

The result with 1.3.6 (and 1.3.4 too) is the inclusion of the text [template=...][/template] directly on my page without rendering it.

There is the possibility to use templates into templates?

I hope this request sounds clean. If not, ask me without problems and I try to clarify it :)

Thanks!

Moses

Thanks for the latest update Jaxel.

I seem to have found a limit for the amount of processing that can be done my the templating system in a wiki article. I've got quite a few google tables in one article and when I attempt to load it after 30 seconds the error is

Fatal error: Maximum execution time of 30 seconds exceeded in/home/public_html/greenandgoldrugby.com/public/community/library/EWRcarta/Model/Parser.php on line 228

Any suggestions? I'm considering moving the google tables from wiki tables and into KK's BBCODE modification to see if this improves it.

kingston

Jaxel, I am having trouble with people saving edits. I upgraded to the latest version a couple weeks ago (forgot when it was released) and I am on the latest version of Xenforo (1.1.2). I am not sure if the problem started when I upgraded which piece as they can be read fine and I did not test the ability to save. I have included a screen shot of the error. Any ideas?

Attachments

Chris D

XenForo developer
Staff member
So because the pages already have the title listed, I want to remove the h1 page heading from page_container using conditionals. Can anyone tell me how I would go about checking if the page is in the wiki or not?

Cees50

Maybe an easy question, but im trying to get the wiki sidebar in the wiki search results page. I changed EWRcarta_Search_Result by adding
Code:
<xen:include template="EWRcarta_Sidebar" />
But that doesnt work. Can somebody tell me if thats the right place?

boban

There is a problem with PHP page "Create New Page". The fild "File Path" has maximum length of 50 and it is a problem on windows os, e.g. myfile path is "C:\Users\xxxxx\Documents\www\xen\library\EWRcarta\Wikiphp\Wikiphp.php

Template: EWRcarta_PageCreate

<dl class="ctrlUnit">
<dt><label for="ctrl_content">{xen: phrase wiki_file_path}:</label></dt>
<dd><input type="text" name="page_content" class="textCtrl" id="ctrl_content" maxlength="50" value="{$input.page_content}" /></dd>
</dl>

i noticed that this addon doesn't use the css from my forum template for links? my in message links are yellow, but the one's in my wiki are white. is there a way to change this? thanks!

Andy.N

So because the pages already have the title listed, I want to remove the h1 page heading from page_container using conditionals. Can anyone tell me how I would go about checking if the page is in the wiki or not?
I actually want to do something a bit different.
I like to remove the subheading section since it is exactly the title. And then I want to keep (History)(Edit) on that right side without the subheading title text.

Chris D

XenForo developer
Staff member
I actually want to do something a bit different.
I like to remove the subheading section since it is exactly the title. And then I want to keep (History)(Edit) on that right side without the subheading title text.
In the EWRcarta_PageView template you will want to remove this line:

Code:
{$page.page_name}
It is about half way down the template. It also appears at the top, but don't remove it there as that is the title that appears in the browser window.