[8WR] XenAtendo (Events)

[8WR] XenAtendo (Events) 1.5.0b

No permission to download
You need to specify in the Xenatendo options in the ACP all forums in which events can be created in. You also need to set user group permissions to be able to create Events.

You need to specify in the Xenatendo options in the ACP all forums in which events can be created in. You also need to set user group permissions to be able to create Events.
I tried to choose everything, including the subkeys.
Section:
event.webp
A section with subsection:
event2.webp
Subsection of this section:
event3.webp

2 screenshot no button. :(

The button is only missing from one screenshot, so it's working for two of these. Look at your forum selection and all user group and forum permissions again.

I've just tested this on my site and it looks like the New Event button doesn't appear in forums which have subforums.

I'm guessing that there's been some change in XenForo since it was written - I recall the New Posts button being moved below the subforums at some point. It's probably this which causes the button not to appear in forums with subforums.

As this add-on is unmaintained, I don't think there will be any solution coming from the author. Unless anyone else has resolved this, you'll have to just use it as it is.

Thanks for checking.
Yes, it is a pity that the author does not support add-on. Can someone tell me how to solve this problem? :cautious:

I'll be doing some more work around this mod as I've just took over another forum and will be adding events to that.
I'm happy to share my code once I do this but please don't hassle me as I have much to do. Whatever I release here will be as is and support may be minimal as I'm way too busy - hopefully it will improve upon what is here and fix one or two things. I have no eta, but hopefully within a week or two.

Hi,

I want to make the follwing changes:

* change the text collor for this week events in monthly view
* change the height of the days in monthly view, so that all the events fit in the box

Capture.webp

Is anyone else getting server errors possibly due to attempted spamming through this add on now?

Code:
Error Info
ErrorException: Undefined offset: 1 - library/EWRatendo/ControllerPublic/Events/Weekly.php:11
Generated By: Unknown Account, Jul 2, 2015
Stack Trace
#0 /home/fffsquad/public_html/library/EWRatendo/ControllerPublic/Events/Weekly.php(11): XenForo_Application::handlePhpError(8, 'Undefined offse...', '/home/fffsquad/...', 11, Array)
#1 /home/fffsquad/public_html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(347): EWRatendo_ControllerPublic_Events_Weekly->actionIndex()
#2 /home/fffsquad/public_html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(134): XenForo_FrontController->dispatch(Object(XenForo_RouteMatch))
#3 /home/fffsquad/public_html/index.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()
#4 {main}
Request State
array(3) {
  ["url"] => string(48) "http://www.fffsquad.com/events/weekly/trackback/"
  ["_GET"] => array(0) {
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(4) {
    ["title"] => string(9) "FFXIV Gil"
    ["url"] => string(42) "http://www.simson-umbau.de/users/view/1522"
    ["excerpt"] => string(32) "Thank you for your helping hand."
    ["blog_name"] => string(9) "FFXIV Gil"
  }
}

Code:
ErrorException: mktime() expects parameter 4 to be long, string given - library/EWRatendo/Model/Monthly.php:7
Stack Trace
#0 [internal function]: XenForo_Application::handlePhpError(2, 'mktime() expect...', '/home/fffsquad/...', 7, Array)
#1 /home/fffsquad/public_html/library/EWRatendo/Model/Monthly.php(7): mktime(0, 0, 0, 'trackback', 1, NULL)
#2 /home/fffsquad/public_html/library/EWRatendo/ControllerPublic/Events/Monthly.php(30): EWRatendo_Model_Monthly->getMonthly('trackback', NULL)
#3 /home/fffsquad/public_html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(347): EWRatendo_ControllerPublic_Events_Monthly->actionIndex()
#4 /home/fffsquad/public_html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(134): XenForo_FrontController->dispatch(Object(XenForo_RouteMatch))
#5 /home/fffsquad/public_html/index.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()
#6 {main}
Request State
array(3) {
  ["url"] => string(49) "http://www.fffsquad.com/events/monthly/trackback/"
  ["_GET"] => array(0) {
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(4) {
    ["title"] => string(5) "FFXIV"
    ["url"] => string(56) "http://nibbler.silktide.com/en/reports/www.ff14store.com"
    ["excerpt"] => string(19) "Not that I know of."
    ["blog_name"] => string(5) "FFXIV"
  }
}

Code:
ErrorException: Undefined offset: 1 - library/EWRatendo/ControllerPublic/Events/Monthly.php:11
Stack Trace
#0 /home/fffsquad/public_html/library/EWRatendo/ControllerPublic/Events/Monthly.php(11): XenForo_Application::handlePhpError(8, 'Undefined offse...', '/home/fffsquad/...', 11, Array)
#1 /home/fffsquad/public_html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(347): EWRatendo_ControllerPublic_Events_Monthly->actionIndex()
#2 /home/fffsquad/public_html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(134): XenForo_FrontController->dispatch(Object(XenForo_RouteMatch))
#3 /home/fffsquad/public_html/index.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()
#4 {main}
Request State
array(3) {
  ["url"] => string(49) "http://www.fffsquad.com/events/monthly/trackback/"
  ["_GET"] => array(0) {
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(4) {
    ["title"] => string(5) "FFXIV"
    ["url"] => string(56) "http://nibbler.silktide.com/en/reports/www.ff14store.com"
    ["excerpt"] => string(19) "Not that I know of."
    ["blog_name"] => string(5) "FFXIV"
  }
}

I've been VERY vocal about my hatred for this addon. It hasn't had an update in over TWO YEARS... and its marked as unmaintained. It will NOT be receiving any updates or support and is only being left up in an "as-is" state for those who still have an interest in using it... hell, I actually still use it on my forum; I just hate it...

Also...

Installed Add ons   Admin CP   8WAYRUN.com.webp
Dont ask me anything about time frames.

I've been VERY vocal about my hatred for this addon. It hasn't had an update in over TWO YEARS... and its marked as unmaintained. It will NOT be receiving any updates or support and is only being left up in an "as-is" state for those who still have an interest in using it... hell, I actually still use it on my forum; I just hate it...

Also...

View attachment 114084
Dont ask me anything about time frames.

Any time frames?

Top Bottom