[8WR] XenAtendo (Events)

[8WR] XenAtendo (Events) 1.5.0b

No permission to download
@Jaxel

I love this feature, but it has problems in responsive view, will you fix with an update, this would be absolutely perfect if you fix it. Happy to pay as I need it to work.

One other question, for some reason the CSS is making the events occuring during the current week blend in with the background, so we're unable to view them. If you highlight May 31st you'll see there's an event there. I know I have to modify the .css file, I'm just not sure which setting I need to modify and what would look good. Any suggestions?

http://www.northwestfirearms.com/events/monthly

Capture.webp

Would it be possible to add the functionality to display times in the user's time-zone? I have a website that has worldwide membership, so setting meeting times is confusing for some.

Is it possible to have "new event" but NOT "new thread" in the selected even forum(s)? As I'd like a forum only for confirmed events, not planning, which means removing the "New Thread" button. I can't figure if I can do this via an option somewhere?

Many thanks.

Is it possible to have "new event" but NOT "new thread" in the selected even forum(s)? As I'd like a forum only for confirmed events, not planning, which means removing the "New Thread" button. I can't figure if I can do this via an option somewhere?

Many thanks.
ACP > Options > XenAtendo

Tick the option "Override Top Control"

By default, users can create event threads and normal threads in an event forum. If Override Top Control is checked, users will be unable to create normal threads on that event forum.

Does this addon add the 'Events' tab to the Home, Middle or End positions and in what template would I find this?

Thanks

Administrators can define a forum as the "event forum". Then whenever a user submits an event, it will automatically create a thread in that forum, and tie the event into that thread.]

It's not automatically creating a thread for me when I submit an event.

Help needed here!

It's not automatically creating a thread for me when I submit an event.

Help needed here!

When an event is being created, the option "Create Event Thread" at the bottom of the page must be checked for an event thread to be created.

Is there a setting or template mod that I can do so that the RSVP list shows the users in the order of RSVP (first come, first serve)? There are certain events that I can think of that have limited attendance and it would be great to automatically sort that out based on the timestamps of everyone's RSVP confirmation.

So...... Is this thing ever going to get any further updates?
or is it a dead project :) ?

I wonder if it's going to integrated in Xenporta 2.0

That's also my question: is this project under active development and will there be an update in the near future?

I am loving this project, question though, hopefully someone can help me!

How can I add User Name CSS to the RSVP list? I want to add icons to people's names based on user group and it shows everywhere but the RSVP view :(

I know others have asked, but I figured the more people let @Jaxel know how much the love and need this, the better!

Has this been abandoned, or will it be updated to be 100% compatible with 1.4? I am about to upgrade my forum, and if this add-on is to be no more then I guess now would be a good time to uninstall it and break the bad news to my forum members :(

Thanks.

Top Bottom