[8WR] XenAtendo (Events) PRO

[8WR] XenAtendo (Events) PRO [Paid] 1.1.5

No permission to buy ($30.00)
Every repeat occurrence already shows up in the monthly view...
None of the repeat occurrences are showing up for us. Only the first event is showing.

From the attachment. The events on the third and tenth are set to repeat every week but as you can see the repeat occurrences aren't shown.

Attachments

• Capture.webp
    Capture.webp
    21.4 KB · Views: 20
Last edited:
None of the repeat occurrences are showing up for us. Only the first event is showing.

From the attachment. The events on the third and tenth are set to repeat every week but as you can see the repeat occurrences aren't shown.
Have you CREATED repeat occurrences? Repeat occurrences are created manually, not automatically.

You may have set it to repeat weekly... but if you've only set it to run once, then there will only be one occurrence.

Why can't people just right click the link and select "copy link address"?
From my experience:
1) because 80% of Internet users don't know even exist a right button of the mouse (maybe more)
2) because 90% don't know that they can tap-hold to bring the menu on mobile
3) because the code is almost already written (the modal "window" that come up clicking the permalink)

Plus that "pop up" could be the place where put some phrases as user-how-to for this kind of feature instead of creating an how-to article/threads that many time people don't read but just use the feature (I think some hint phrases in-place work better than separated instructions).

Hmm...ok. Bought and installed....went to "Options", tried to setup initial options (all I changed was to display "United States Holidays" in the "Show National Holidays" section).

Clicked "Save Changes", got the following:

Error
Unable to connect to Google API

...since I hadn't planned on using the Google API, I left it blank, but since that error wouldn't go away, I went ahead and followed the instructions to get a Calendar API server key.

I entered the server key, and clicked "Save Changes", and once again got:

Error
Unable to connect to Google API

SO - am I missing something somewhere? A setting perhaps? If I don't even want to use the Google calendar API, why am I getting that error?

I'm creating event threads with the default setup that adds event date to the title. Now if I go to edit the occurence and change the date, it wont update the date on the title. To get it to update I have to go edit event and press save.
Is it possible to make it in the future so that editing the occurence will update the title as well?

Also while testing I noticed that the location on thread titles is getting some unnecessary data. I'm guessing this happens because it tries to add state data to it and we don't really have use for that here in Finland. (City is all that's needed)
upload_2015-10-29_13-56-41.webp
Addresses tested: Hallituskatu, Oulu / Kaivokatu, Helsinki / Annankatu, Helsinki.

When I go to edit an event, the map won't resolve when I change the address. In fact I don't think the map loads when I go to edit the event. When I save it, it resolves and displays correctly. No idea why this might be happening. Does this have to do with https again?

Jaxel updated [8wayRun.Com] XenAtendo 2 (Events) PRO with a new update entry:

Version 1.0.6 CHANGELOG

• Moved the "Create Event" button from the sub-nav to the top-control to be more in-line with how the rest of XenForo works.
  • Event thread titles now get rebuilt when occurrences are edited.
  • Added thread prefix support for when creating event threads.
  • There are now options in the admin CP to not only disable the country code in event thread titles, but also individually enable and disable the locality and municipality codes.
  • Added Google Maps support for HTTPS/SSL....

Read the rest of this update entry...

Top Bottom