Fantastic Pro

Fantastic Pro [Paid] 2.3.0 Beta 3

No permission to buy ($40.00)

Osman

Osman submitted a new resource:

Fantastic Pro - Meet Fantastic Pro the theme bringing much more than just a beautiful design for your forum!

View attachment 283783

Attract members with an elegant design, present your community and destinations in great detail, and have members enjoy the time.

Fantastic Pro is a professional theme that is a great choice for XenForo users. This theme includes both dark and light features and has an extremely functional and user-friendly design.

Fantastic Pro offers features such as quick touch areas and welcome messages for guest users. These features help users easily adapt to the...

Read more about this resource...

nice theme Osman!
But i don't have permission on the you're forum to buy it or download resources!
Already bought 2 items and after that i don't have any permissions anymore!

Signed up since March 10 or something.
Took like a week to get verified.
After that is bought 2 items and downloaded 2 free resources. Next day boom no permissions anymore 🤷‍♂️
If I remember right, they require you to validate your XF license every few months, for some reason.

Yeah, if you look through their support threads, you'll find that this kind of thing is common, but on the positive side they always seem to get around to working it out for you, eventually.

Good luck I still have no reaction 🤷‍♂️
They will not get any sales I guess. I can still download the free mods on the site. Nothing paid. My best guess is the website verification is what is causing issue. The first step, verify your licensed status a lot of sites do before you download. Don't get me wrong, it is there site and they may do what they want. But if one the the steps is causing issues, maybe take it out for now. If it isn't that, maybe work with someone who is having the issue to get it fixed. So everyone can be fixed.

EDIT: Maybe @XDinc can come help us out with the account issues.

Last edited:
@Osman i have this error

ErrorException: Template error: [E_USER_WARNING] Macro public:xentr_footer_statistics:xentrFooterStatistics is unknown
src/XF/Template/Templater.php:658

#0 [internal function]: XF\Template\Templater->handleTemplateError(512, '[E_USER_WARNING...', '/data/vhosts/ua...', 658)
#1 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(658): trigger_error('Macro public:xe...', 512)
#2 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(771): XF\Template\Templater->getTemplateMacro('public', 'xentr_footer_st...', 'xentrFooterStat...')
#3 internal_data/code_cache/templates/l3/s2/public/PAGE_CONTAINER.php(1292): XF\Template\Templater->callMacro('xentr_footer_st...', 'xentrFooterStat...', Array, Array)
#4 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(1652): XF\Template\Templater->{closure}(Object(XF\Template\Templater), Array, NULL)
#5 src/XF/Pub/App.php(565): XF\Template\Templater->renderTemplate('PAGE_CONTAINER', Array)
#6 src/XF/App.php(2281): XF\Pub\App->renderPageHtml('

...', Array, Object(XF\Mvc\Reply\View), Object(XF\Mvc\Renderer\Html))
#7 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(404): XF\App->renderPage('

...', Object(XF\Mvc\Reply\View), Object(XF\Mvc\Renderer\Html))
#8 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(60): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->render(Object(XF\Mvc\Reply\View), 'html')
#9 src/XF/App.php(2483): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run()
#10 src/XF.php(524): XF\App->run()
#11 index.php(20): XF::runApp('XF\\Pub\\App')
#12 {main}

array(4) {
["url"] => string(16) "/forum/index.php"
["referrer"] => bool(false)
["_GET"] => array(0) {
}

["_POST"] => array(0) {
}
}

@Rukkerz I have tryed to change a few things on my account on there site. See if it does anything. If it does, I will let you know. I lost being able to download free mods and themes now as well.

If this doesn't work, I guess I will just move on.

Top Bottom