[8WR] XenAtendo (Events) PRO

[8WR] XenAtendo (Events) PRO [Paid] 1.1.5

No permission to buy ($30.00)
this happens every day at 6am.
Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli_Exception: Mysqli statement execute error : Duplicate entry '0' for key 'thread_id' - library/Zend/Db/Statement/Mysqli.php:214

Request State
array(3) {
["url"] => string(41) "http://www.cupcakethunder.eu/deferred.php"
["_GET"] => array(0) {
}
["_POST"] => array(3) {
["_xfRequestUri"] => string(32) "/index.php?calendar/1998.114/day"
["_xfNoRedirect"] => string(1) "1"
["_xfResponseType"] => string(4) "json"
}
}
What is the structure of your `EWRatendo2_events` table?

When setting a repeat occurrence to every

• of the month, for {X} times:
The repeat occurrences change time to start at midnight
Confirmed. Fixed for next version.

Last edited:
How do I force a default thread prefix please?
I'm not sure how feasible this is. The XenForo built-in thread title system doesn't force default thread prefixes anywhere except in initial thread creation. For instance, if you move a thread into a forum that has a default thread prefix, XenForo doesn't force the default prefix there either... which means the built-in javascript probably doesn't have the ability to do so.

Jaxel updated [8wayRun.Com] XenAtendo 2 (Events) PRO with a new update entry:

Version 1.0.8 CHANGELOG

• Changed the way reversing the order of timezones works. In the previous update, it was handled at the template level; now it happens within the code itself.
  • BUG FIX: fixed a bug that was making events with no GPS settings show up, even though the geo-location settings clearly states they wont.
  • BUG FIX: fixed a datawriter bug that would produce an error when an event loses it's existing thread.
  • BUG FIX: fixed a bug where times would reset to midnight on...

Read the rest of this update entry...

I'm not sure how feasible this is. The XenForo built-in thread title system doesn't force default thread prefixes anywhere except in initial thread creation. For instance, if you move a thread into a forum that has a default thread prefix, XenForo doesn't force the default prefix there either... which means the built-in javascript probably doesn't have the ability to do so.
Ok. I've noticed that if you create the event from calendar you have to choose the forum and prefix. But if you create the event from the forum, then the event forum is selected for you. Would this enable the default prefix to work?

If an event is created in calendar rather than the forum, then I'm quite happy to force a prefix choice rather than applying default prefix if that's an option.

Ultimately I want to avoid event topics being created without the event prefix.

I purchased the [FS] Events, having problems with the add-on itself and getting help from the developer-- looks like there is good support here, I would like to explore this add-on. Few questions I have:
  • Does this have option to "Feature" any events?
  • Is there an "All day" option for time?
  • Any advantages over other [FS] Events?

I just installed this (1.0.8a on Xenforo 1.4.10). I can't seem to restrict who can see the Calendar, even groups with Never set can see events, as can not-logged-in guests. Restrictions do seem to work on who can create new events. Any thoughts as to what I'm missing?

I just installed this (1.0.8a on Xenforo 1.4.10). I can't seem to restrict who can see the Calendar, even groups with Never set can see events, as can not-logged-in guests. Restrictions do seem to work on who can create new events. Any thoughts as to what I'm missing?
Probably because I forgot to set up those permissions. haha. They aren't actually implemented yet.

i might have come across a slight bug? when i merged another thread with a thread created by the calendar, the thread order is incorrect. i set the destination thread as the one created by the calendar, but after the merge, the first post in the calendar thread is at the bottom. here's a screenshot with some marks to show what i mean:

origindestination.webp

the origin thread (that was merged into the destination) is outlined in a red box, and the destination thread is outlined in a blue box.

i might have come across a slight bug? when i merged another thread with a thread created by the calendar, the thread order is incorrect. i set the destination thread as the one created by the calendar, but after the merge, the first post in the calendar thread is at the bottom. here's a screenshot with some marks to show what i mean:

View attachment 123534

the origin thread (that was merged into the destination) is outlined in a red box, and the destination thread is outlined in a blue box.
Thats not really a bug... thats just how threads work. The earliest post in a thread is the first post of a thread.

server 500 error when trying to uninstall:

Code:
Error Info
ErrorException: Fatal Error: Using $this when not in object context - library/EWRatendo2/Install.php:152
Generated By: Matt Derrick, A moment ago
Stack Trace
#0 [internal function]: XenForo_Application::handleFatalError()
#1 {main}
Request State
array(3) {
  ["url"] => string(62) "https://squattheplanet.com/admin.php?add-ons/EWRatendo2/delete"
  ["_GET"] => array(1) {
    ["add-ons/EWRatendo2/delete"] => string(0) ""
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(2) {
    ["_xfConfirm"] => string(1) "1"
    ["_xfToken"] => string(8) "********"
  }
}

Anyhow its works and i found out, i can make it look like a normal layout although cumersome :) i can work with this at least :)
The widget for upcoming events, could you make this also adjust to a user's set timezone, or tell me how if possible?
There is an option for "upcoming events" in sidebar on main page? Do you need another add-on for this?

Jaxel updated [8wayRun.Com] XenAtendo 2 (Events) PRO with a new update entry:

Version 1.0.9 CHANGELOG

• The "browse" permission actually does something now.
  • BUG FIX: Fixed a security issue that would allow someone to add occurrences to an event, in which they are not a moderator or owner.
  • BUG FIX: Fixed a security issue that would allow someone to RSVP for an occurrence, even if they don't have the permissions to do so.
  • BUG FIX: Fixed an issue that prevent you from uninstalling.

Read the rest of this update entry...

Top Bottom