[8WR] XenAtendo (Events) PRO

[8WR] XenAtendo (Events) PRO [Paid] 1.1.5

No permission to buy ($30.00)
Now, next week, it's one week behind :( Showing 2. - 8. of Oct in weekly view, so Week40, [Today]-button the same.

Hello, sorry to bother you all. Can someone tell me if I can make my calendar private to specific user groups on my site, please? Thank you in advance for any help. I appreciate it. I've already been through all the permissions stuff that I can find, but cannot seem to make it invisible to outsiders.

Hello, sorry to bother you all. Can someone tell me if I can make my calendar private to specific user groups on my site, please? Thank you in advance for any help. I appreciate it. I've already been through all the permissions stuff that I can find, but cannot seem to make it invisible to outsiders.

Just to go usergroup permissions for the user group that you would like to exclude and disallow: "Can Browse Calendar".

@Lukaluk are you aware of how the permisson "never" works? It overrides all others. So you will not want to do this generally.

Instead, you leave all usergroups to "Not Set (no)" and then only grant the "Allow" to the usergroups that you do want to be able to have the permission.

Using never should be used sparingly. You cannot override a "never" with a "yes". So if you have "never" set in the "registered" group, no one will be able to see the calendar.

@Lukaluk are you aware of how the permisson "never" works? It overrides all others. So you will not want to do this generally.

Instead, you leave all usergroups to "Not Set (no)" and then only grant the "Allow" to the usergroups that you do want to be able to have the permission.

Using never should be used sparingly. You cannot override a "never" with a "yes". So if you have "never" set in the "registered" group, no one will be able to see the calendar.
Oh man! Thank you so much!!!!!

Can you give the link for that? I probably need it!
You're on the thread for the 2 Pro version right now, just scroll up & go to the Overview or click the Buy button. The prior version was free I believe. This one is much much better, very much worth the $30 as it was a full re-write

Hey Guys, I purchased the new one (2) and it looks great, but when I try to make an event, I get this image. Even though I made one yesterday and it worked fine. Any ideas? Screen Shot 2017-10-30 at 4.58.15 PM.webp

Top Bottom