[8WR] XenAtendo (Events) PRO

[8WR] XenAtendo (Events) PRO [Paid] 1.1.5

No permission to buy ($30.00)
Hi peeps. I have been looking into changing the font color see image. I have looked at the css and there is so much in there i am lost :confused: can anybody guide me to the area of the css I need to change so as I can change it please. Thanks.
font color.webp

Hello,
is anyway, how can i added event with different days? in tournament we have first round in Monday, second round Friday, third round next Monday... Thursday, Sunday... etc. How can i doit?
Thx.

@Jaxel Can this plugin sync with the google calendar app giving you a easy way to see the events without actually going to the site?
Events can be exported individually to CSVs and iCAL formats.

Hello,
is anyway, how can i added event with different days? in tournament we have first round in Monday, second round Friday, third round next Monday... Thursday, Sunday... etc. How can i doit?
Thx.
Yes, you can add extra occurrences.

Is there a way to edit the title of an event on the calendar itself?
Sure... edit the event.

Hi peeps. I have been looking into changing the font color see image. I have looked at the css and there is so much in there i am lost :confused: can anybody guide me to the area of the css I need to change so as I can change it please. Thanks.
View attachment 149834
Use chrome inspector to learn what CSS flags you need to edit to fix styling issues.

Hi Jaxel,

Would it be possible to retain the file name of the images we use for event cover photos for SEO reasons?

Currently they seem to get converted to 'somenumber.jpg'

It would be nice to associate some of the original images members create for their event cover photos with niche specific and geographic keywords.

I'm trying to find out where these atendoKey's are so i can get different Colors on the Calendar, but I'm not finding them, Can someone point to where I go to add them so I can figure this out?

Figured out you have to make the Caleder Tags.

I added this to my Extra CSS But nothing working. Not sure What I'm missing.

Adding Color BackGrounds to Event's With Tags.

Step 1: Add Tags = Applications > Tags > Calendar Tag
when you hover mouse over each you made, will show tag number, put that in the # behind .atendoKey#​
Step 2: Put the CSS below into Extra.css
Step 3: Give each Event thier Tag.

.atendoKey1
{
display: block;
border: 1px solid #ffffff !important;
border-radius: 5px;
background-color: #ffffff !important;
color: @primaryDarker;
white-space: nowrap;
overflow: hidden;
text-overflow: ellipsis;
}

Question 1: I figured out how to change the Color Behind the link, what do i need to add to the above CSS to change the Link/Font color on the Event?

Last edited:
Facebook's API is a nightmare to work with...

b0813ebdd95539d48845cd87d7d68922c6084b55e2601328d5880295a676d860.jpg

@Jaxel Thanks for all of your add-ons. I have been working on my first xenforo forums and have been learning as I go. I just add this (among some other add-ons of yours) and I was curious about one thing that I can't seem to figure out. Am I able to change the default time zone? Where it says "All times have been adjusted for the timezone: Europe/London." I know hovering over an entry shows the corrected time but I would like to be able to show US time zones at a glance.

Thanks again and FYI the Discord add-on is the best I have added so far.

Top Bottom