[8WR] XenAtendo (Events) PRO

[8WR] XenAtendo (Events) PRO [Paid] 1.1.5

No permission to buy ($30.00)
Hi Guys,

Firstly, Loads of thanks to @Jaxel for this awesome add-on, and it's continued support!!

I have a really easy Q that has been bugging me for a while.
I use a Dark Skin, and so all the events end up looking like this :
events.webp

Where can i change the colour of the background of the events please??

Many thanks!

I can't download the latest update anymore. Says it's expired or something when I click the fetchapp link. I didn't save the other download because I thought it was invalid due to it being names just 8wayrun.com, but the XenPorta one works when renaming it to .zip so now I need to d/l the latest one but cannot, @Jaxel what can I do here?

I've totally lost permissions on an event I just created.

I keep getting an 403 error from litespeed popup whenever I try to add image, or delete the thread. What is odd, even trying to change the style from the footer of the event I get the same 403 popup error.

403.webp

From the event page I can use event tools to edit the thread but cannot add an event image or occurance etc because of the 403 error.

From the event thread below the event clicking edit or even trying to change the style from the footer gives me a 403 error. I am unable to delete or even click the IP button without getting that error.

Forum is in dev stage so I only have 2 events created. Other event works fine without issue. I believe the following may be related:

I had CTA installed, purchased XenPorta and XenAtendo to try them out. Disabled CTA, installed XenPorta then XenAtendo, all good. Played around with XenPorta and XenAtendo creating a single event. Decided I may not want to use XenPorta so disabled XenPorta and re-enabled CTA and left XenAtendo as I want to keep using it. Created another event, clicked 'Add Occurence' to see what that was all about when I noticed the 403 error. Proceed to add event image, same error, change style etc etc same error.

Jaxel, can you please advise what the issue could be? thanks.

Hi Guys,

Firstly, Loads of thanks to @Jaxel for this awesome add-on, and it's continued support!!

I have a really easy Q that has been bugging me for a while.
I use a Dark Skin, and so all the events end up looking like this :
View attachment 145475

Where can i change the colour of the background of the events please??

Many thanks!
Apply a background color in EXTRA.css on ".monthTable .monthMain .monthOccur"

I can't download the latest update anymore. Says it's expired or something when I click the fetchapp link. I didn't save the other download because I thought it was invalid due to it being names just 8wayrun.com, but the XenPorta one works when renaming it to .zip so now I need to d/l the latest one but cannot, @Jaxel what can I do here?
pm me the email you purchased with.

I've totally lost permissions on an event I just created.

I keep getting an 403 error from litespeed popup whenever I try to add image, or delete the thread. What is odd, even trying to change the style from the footer of the event I get the same 403 popup error.

View attachment 145491

From the event page I can use event tools to edit the thread but cannot add an event image or occurance etc because of the 403 error.

From the event thread below the event clicking edit or even trying to change the style from the footer gives me a 403 error. I am unable to delete or even click the IP button without getting that error.

Forum is in dev stage so I only have 2 events created. Other event works fine without issue. I believe the following may be related:

I had CTA installed, purchased XenPorta and XenAtendo to try them out. Disabled CTA, installed XenPorta then XenAtendo, all good. Played around with XenPorta and XenAtendo creating a single event. Decided I may not want to use XenPorta so disabled XenPorta and re-enabled CTA and left XenAtendo as I want to keep using it. Created another event, clicked 'Add Occurence' to see what that was all about when I noticed the 403 error. Proceed to add event image, same error, change style etc etc same error.

Jaxel, can you please advise what the issue could be? thanks.
I dunno, this sounds like an issue with your server itself.

Apply a background color in EXTRA.css on ".monthTable .monthMain .monthOccur"

pm me the email you purchased with.

I dunno, this sounds like an issue with your server itself.

That makes no sense at all. How can I do actions with one event that give permissions errors on another directly after uninstalling XenPorta? What is the folders I should be looking at on the host? I'll see if somehow the permissions changed.

That makes no sense at all. How can I do actions with one event that give permissions errors on another directly after uninstalling XenPorta? What is the folders I should be looking at on the host? I'll see if somehow the permissions changed.
I dunno man, I need more details about your error than just "403".

hiya @Jaxel

Something strange on the latest release :

upload_2017-1-2_9-59-1.webp

Address search comes up with an error on loading the page. Cant input anything in the box at all....

Cheers
Paul

I'm struggling to add a keyword and colour the event accordingly.
Could someone explain how this is done please?

• Events can be categorized with pre-defined keywords.
  • Users can filter event listings by keywords.
I'm looking to understand how to use this functionality. I can't see anywhere where I can enter keywords.

You need to set up keywords in advance in your admin cp. Applications > Tags > Calendar Tags.

Events get CSS classes based on what tags they have. Just apply CSS rules based on those tags.

You need to set up keywords in advance in your admin cp. Applications > Tags > Calendar Tags.

Events get CSS classes based on what tags they have. Just apply CSS rules based on those tags.

Awesome thank you, that was the bit I couldn't find.

with the css, I've tried various options around

Code:
.monthTable .monthMain .monthOccur,
.Tooltip .atendoKey5
{
    display: block;
    border: 1px solid #ea5444 !important;
    border-radius: 5px;
    background-color: #ea5444 !important;
    color: @primaryDarker;
    white-space: nowrap;
    overflow: hidden;
    text-overflow: ellipsis;
}

.dayMain .dayOccur
{
    display: block;
    border: 1px solid @primaryLighterStill;
    border-radius: 5px;
    background-color: @primaryLightish;
    color: @primaryDarker;
    white-space: nowrap;
    overflow: hidden;
    text-overflow: ellipsis;
}

but I've been unable to get the individual items to highlight. They either all do or all don't. Anyone out there give me a hint please?

Code:
.Tooltip .atendoKey5

The comma is getting in your way...

Hey @Jaxel ,

when importing the holidays from google, they all come in english language. Is there any chance to have them displayed in a localized language?

Oh..and another issue I´ve stumbled over since last update: we switched to https:// and since then the maps on ../create don´t show up, as they come as http://maps.google.com... and therefore as mixed content. I couldn´t find the line where the http protocol is defined for that query. Could you or someone else gimme a hint, where this line hides? ;)

atendo_ssl.webp

Regards,
Sperber

Hey @Jaxel ,

when importing the holidays from google, they all come in english language. Is there any chance to have them displayed in a localized language?
Its whatever Google returns... I dont know how to change the language to that.

Oh..and another issue I´ve stumbled over since last update: we switched to https:// and since then the maps on ../create don´t show up, as they come as http://maps.google.com... and therefore as mixed content. I couldn´t find the line where the http protocol is defined for that query. Could you or someone else gimme a hint, where this line hides? ;)

View attachment 146661

Regards,
Sperber
The iframe for the map is scheme-less (no http/https). So it should work no matter what. That is unless you edited the template. EWRatendo2_Event_Simple

Top Bottom