[8WR] XenPorta (Portal) PRO

[8WR] XenPorta (Portal) PRO [Paid] 1.2.2b

No permission to buy ($40.00)
It looks like for some reason, the upgrade script didn't run for you. Try running the following commands on your MySQL:
Code:
ALTER TABLE `EWRporta2_authors` ADD `author_time` int(10) unsigned NOT NULL;
ALTER TABLE `EWRporta2_features` ADD `feature_time` int(10) unsigned NOT NULL;
ALTER TABLE `EWRporta2_layouts` ADD `layout_sidebar` int(1) unsigned NOT NULL;
Thank you very muchimprovedafter doingit.:):):)

@boban

Would probably be better if the widget had the correct name:

XenForo Media Gallery

The widget settings allows you to edit title to anything you want but you are right, the widget default settings value should be "XenForo Media Gallery".
Thanks Chris D, this is fixed now.

Attachments

I've started on the Showcase widgets for XP2 and finished the first one (Image Gallery).

ndNaDCt.png

Then look again.

PHP:
{xen:raw $wOptions.rawhtml_contents}
I don't have XenPorta 2 so I can't do that. ;)

Anyway thanks for the clarification, I'll point folks in your direction for XenPorta 2. It would be helpful though if you published your widget in the RM. :)

This is working great for me but I cannot get it to hook into categories, nor is there any information on doing so.

I have tried category_view but it does not take. Is there anything special I need to do to make it work on category views?

This is working great for me but I cannot get it to hook into categories, nor is there any information on doing so.

I have tried category_view but it does not take. Is there anything special I need to do to make it work on category views?

What do you mean? What are you trying to do? Create a layout for categories?

you do not understand my.
I want to ask.
My home page does not display a clear
( Viewing unknown page )

Screen Shot 2015-01-08 at 10.48.09 PM.webp Screen Shot 2015-01-08 at 10.47.47 PM.webp

you can not understand my question ?

Last edited:
Does anyone know
The widget settings allows you to edit title to anything you want but you are right, the widget default settings value should be "XenForo Media Gallery".
Thanks Chris D, this is fixed now.
Hey boban, I noticed the widget doesn't seem to be updating instantly. I had a member post new content in the media section and it took some time before it updated. What would be the reason for this may I ask?

Top Bottom