• This forum has been archived. New threads and replies may not be made. All add-ons/resources that are active should be migrated to the Resource Manager. See this thread for more information.

[8wayRun.Com] XenAtendo (Events)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Jaxel, I think I remember reading somewhere that you were developing a league/ladder plugin for gaming, although I may be mistaken.
If you are, is that a completely different plugin that's in the works or something to do with this?
Thanks.

just curious, is there any way to make the calender american? so the first day of the week is sunday like on american calenders?

=P

I am wondering if there is a way to make the calendar to have european style like "Day/Month/Year" instead of "Month/Day/Year" ?

I am wondering if there is a way to make the calendar to have european style like "Day/Month/Year" instead of "Month/Day/Year" ?
Where ? on the Event List ? or in that picker ?

On 8wayrun the Event List dates are:
MMM DD, YYYY. (ie. July 16, 2011)
I find those very intuitive.

Even better than that is:
DD-MMM-YYYY
08-Aug-2011 (best, IMO)
or
DD-MMM-YY
08-Aug-11 (OK)

or the picker ?
I think the picker is fine as YYYY-MM-DD.
Mostly because you are picking the date from an intuitive popup, so the chances of error are low.

xenatendo.dates.webp

just curious, is there any way to make the calender american? so the first day of the week is sunday like on american calenders?

First day of the week Sunday ?
My brain doesn't like that.
The weekend Sat, Sun, should be together, at the end of the week.
:)

no matter where.
the standard date-format being used in Europe is DD/MM/YYYY

currently, the date-format being used for this add-on is MM/DD/YYYY
....is there any way to have the user select which format to use?

[8wayRun.Com] XenAtendo (Events) v1.4.3 CHANGELOG
  • Construction of files and listeners have slightly changed with this release. It is recommended you delete your entire /EWRatendo/ folder before uploading this new version! Otherwise you may have some minor issues.
  • Full support for Justin.TV's TwitchTV spinoff has been added; including viewer counts on XenPorta.
  • AnyTime+ DatePicker has been deprecated and will no longer be used. There is now a new date/time picker.
  • A new event option has been added for a recurrence expiration date. Event organizers can now set stop dates for event recurrences. So they can essentially set something like, "repeat event every 1 weeks, till October 18, 2011".
  • Some minor bugs for when an event name is too long have been fixed.
This is a pretty large update, so don't forget to donate! http://8wayrun.com/donate/

Very nice update Jaxel.

With new date system, how do i set an event for more than 72 hours? We have events for whole week and months.
There's one event with:
Starting Date: 15-June-2011
Ending Date: 08-Oct-2011
How do i set it?

Very nice update Jaxel.

With new date system, how do i set an event for more than 72 hours? We have events for whole week and months.
There's one event with:
Starting Date: 15-June-2011
Ending Date: 08-Oct-2011
How do i set it?

What kind of event lasts 4 months? And all 24 hours of everyday during those 4 months? Wouldn't it be better to set the event as something like 10am-10pm (12 hours), but then repeat every 1 day until after Oct 8?

Eitherway, there is an option in the ACP to define the minimum and maximum permitted hours of an event.

A very welcome update Jaxel, thank you!

Very probably I am just being retarded again, but I cant make the time work as I wish (would like it to be 24 hrs, without the AM/PM selection box).

Here is how I have set it up now:
1.webp

resulting into this:
2.webp

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom