• This forum has been archived. New threads and replies may not be made. All add-ons/resources that are active should be migrated to the Resource Manager. See this thread for more information.

[8wayRun.Com] XenAtendo (Events)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not clear on how the new settings in the ACP are supposed to work. I would like to see the live stream on my site. I have navigated to http://www.terapvp.com/community/stream I see the justin.tv player load but nothing is playing. When I go to justin.tv/pawse I immediately see the playback. I've tried refreshing, waiting, etc. same result.

LiveStream.webp

LivveStream2.webp

Could you please make phrases in the file /library/EWRatendo/Model/Upcoming.php in the switch statement:

PHP:
switch (true)
{
    case ($event['event_strtime'] < $time2w):    $events['den '.$event['key']][] = $event;    break;
    case ($event['event_strtime'] < $time1m):    $events['inden for 1 måned'][] = $event;        break;
    case ($event['event_strtime'] < $time3m):    $events['inden for 3 måneder'][] = $event;        break;
    case ($event['event_strtime'] < $time6m):    $events['inden for 6 måneder'][] = $event;        break;
    case ($event['event_strtime'] < $time1y):    $events['inden for 1 år'][] = $event;        break;
    default: $events['down the line'][] = $event;        break;
}

in the $events[] parts.

When creating a new event you have to choose start and end day/time for that event. When you click the input boxes the following popup is visible:

EventStartStopChooserPopup.webp

Now - Where to go to:

1. Translate it
2. Make it 24 hour instead of am/pm

Thanks in advance..

When creating a new event you have to choose start and end day/time for that event. When you click the input boxes the following popup is visible:

View attachment 12056

Now - Where to go to:

1. Translate it
2. Make it 24 hour instead of am/pm

Thanks in advance..
template: EWRatendo_EventsScript
instructions: http://www.ama3.com/anytime/

Change the template to the following:
Code:
<script type="text/javascript">
<!--
var nextHours = {$xenOptions.EWRatendo_minhours}*60*60*1000;
var rangeFormat = "%b %e, %Y %h:00 %p";
var rangeConv = new AnyTime.Converter({format:rangeFormat});
var labelYear = '{xen:phrase year}';
var labelMonth = 'Month';
var labelDayOfMonth = '{xen:phrase day_of_month}';
var labelHour = 'Hour';
var labelMinute = 'Minute';

$("#ctrl_today").click( function(e) { $("#ctrl_strtime").val(rangeConv.format(new Date())).change(); });
$("#ctrl_clear").click( function(e) { $("#ctrl_strtime").val("").change(); });

$("#ctrl_strtime").AnyTime_picker
({
	earliest: rangeConv.format(new Date()),
	format: rangeFormat,
	labelYear: labelYear,
	labelMonth: labelMonth,
	labelDayOfMonth: labelDayOfMonth,
	labelHour: labelHour,
	labelMinute: labelMinute,
});

$("#ctrl_strtime").change
( function(e) {
	try
	{
		var fromDay = rangeConv.parse($("#ctrl_strtime").val()).getTime();
		var nextDay = new Date(fromDay+nextHours);
		$("#ctrl_endtime").AnyTime_noPicker().removeAttr("disabled").val(rangeConv.format(nextDay)).AnyTime_picker
		({
			earliest: nextDay,
			format: rangeFormat,
			labelYear: labelYear,
			labelMonth: labelMonth,
			labelDayOfMonth: labelDayOfMonth,
			labelHour: labelHour,
			labelMinute: labelMinute,
		});
	}
	catch(e)
	{
		$("#ctrl_endtime").val("").attr("disabled","disabled");
	}
});
-->
</script>
Then simply edit the vars at the top to what you want...

To change it to 24 hours, change rangeFormat to:
Code:
var rangeFormat = "%b %e, %Y %H:00 %p";

Could you please make phrases in the file /library/EWRatendo/Model/Upcoming.php in the switch statement:

PHP:
switch (true)
{
    case ($event['event_strtime'] < $time2w):    $events['den '.$event['key']][] = $event;    break;
    case ($event['event_strtime'] < $time1m):    $events['inden for 1 måned'][] = $event;        break;
    case ($event['event_strtime'] < $time3m):    $events['inden for 3 måneder'][] = $event;        break;
    case ($event['event_strtime'] < $time6m):    $events['inden for 6 måneder'][] = $event;        break;
    case ($event['event_strtime'] < $time1y):    $events['inden for 1 år'][] = $event;        break;
    default: $events['down the line'][] = $event;        break;
}

in the $events[] parts.
Fixed for the next version.

template: EWRatendo_EventsScript
instructions: http://www.ama3.com/anytime/

Then simply edit the vars at the top to what you want...

To change it to 24 hours, change rangeFormat to:
Code:
var rangeFormat = "%b %e, %Y %H:00 %p";

Thank you, thank you and thank you .. I got it all now perfect incl minutes (y)

CreateEventsChooseStartEndDayTimeDanish.webp

Have also chance the day and month in the calendar and a nice danish title for the dialog popup.

I'm not clear on how the new settings in the ACP are supposed to work. I would like to see the live stream on my site. I have navigated to http://www.terapvp.com/community/stream I see the justin.tv player load but nothing is playing. When I go to justin.tv/pawse I immediately see the playback. I've tried refreshing, waiting, etc. same result.

I have the same issues - Cant get them to play from justin.. Have try alot of combination without any luck - so right I use Livestream and that is working very well..

[8wayRun.Com] XenAtendo (Events) v1.3.0 CHANGELOG
  • Streamlined stream information in the AdminCP. You now only need to input the URL.
  • Text on Events Upcoming page have been phrased into XenForo.
  • Fixed the "Create New Event" button when coming from an event forum.
  • Added phrase variables for the date/time picker in EWRatendo_EventsScript

Hi Jaxel ..

Thanks for the updates.. But you must also have phrase here:

Code:
    <template title="EWRatendo_Monthly_Bit_Small" version_id="26" version_string="1.2.6"><![CDATA[<table width="100%" class="monthBlock sideBlock">
    <tr>
        <td class="subHeading">M</td>
        <td class="subHeading">T</td>
        <td class="subHeading">W</td>
        <td class="subHeading">T</td>
        <td class="subHeading">F</td>
        <td class="subHeading">S</td>
        <td class="subHeading">S</td>
    </tr>
taken directly from the addon-EWRatendo-xml file around line 1786 -> 1795

I also think you should offer support for this in your EWRatendo_EventsScript template as you have for Month, Hour and Minute. Taken from anytime.js line 377 -> 383 ..

Code:
    this.dAbbr = ['Sun','Mon','Tue','Wed','Thu','Fri','Sat'];
    this.dNames = ['Sunday','Monday','Tuesday','Wednesday','Thursday','Friday','Saturday'];
    this.mAbbr = [ 'Jan','Feb','Mar','Apr','May','Jun','Jul','Aug','Sep','Oct','Nov','Dec' ];
    this.mNames = [ 'January','February','March','April','May','June','July','August','September','October','November','December' ];

Sorry - I simply dont understand the new setup for livestream .. :oops:

Code:
http://a:4:{s:12:"event_stream";s:0:"";s:10:"service_id";i:0;s:13:"service_value";s:0:"";s:14:"service_value2";s:0:"";}

Where to put what in .. It was alot easier for noobs like me before this version.. And is it correct that we now only have livestream and not longer justin.tv?

Sorry - I simply dont understand the new setup for livestream .. :oops:

Code:
http://a:4:{s:12:"event_stream";s:0:"";s:10:"service_id";i:0;s:13:"service_value";s:0:"";s:14:"service_value2";s:0:"";}

Where to put what in .. It was alot easier for noobs like me before this version.. And is it correct that we now only have livestream and not longer justin.tv?
How is it more complicated? Just put in a URL. It can use justin.tv, livestream and ustream.

How is it more complicated? Just put in a URL. It can use justin.tv, livestream and ustream.

Honestly - I became tame confused when I saw this default string in the ACP and thought for sure that I had to specify one that looked like this - hence my reaction. But things working now but justin.tv - its does still not playback in chat but does at justin.tv.

I get this error:
xenForo fácil. Soporte XenForo en español e hispano - xenFácil

Server Error

DateTime::__construct() [datetime.--construct]: Failed to parse time string (Mar 10, 2011 21:00 PM Europe/Amsterdam) at position 19 (P): The timezone could not be found in the database
  1. XenForo_Application::handlePhpError()
  2. DateTime->__construct()inEWRatendo/Model/Events.phpat line147
  3. EWRatendo_Model_Events->updateEvent()inEWRatendo/ControllerPublic/Events.phpat line118
  4. EWRatendo_ControllerPublic_Events->_inputCreate()inEWRatendo/ControllerPublic/Events.phpat line77
  5. EWRatendo_ControllerPublic_Events->actionCreate()inXenForo/FrontController.phpat line310
  6. XenForo_FrontController->dispatch()inXenForo/FrontController.phpat line132
  7. XenForo_FrontController->run()in/home/user/public_html/xenforohispano/index.phpat line17

trying to put an event that begins today. It is not possible to mark events in the past.

Bug or not planned?

Salud2

I get this error:

trying to put an event that begins today. It is not possible to mark events in the past.

Bug or not planned?

Salud2
You changed the hours from 12 hours to 24 hours in EWRatendo_EventsScript?

The problem is that "Mar 10, 2011 21:00 PM Europe/Amsterdam" is not a valid time. You can't have AM/PM for 24 hour time... Go back into EWRatendo_EventsScript and remove %p from var rangeFormat.

Generally, the stuff in EWRatendo_EventsScript is hardcoded for a reason... to prevent stuff like this that can happen if you customize it.

Reactions: lms
[8wayRun.Com] XenAtendo (Events) v1.3.1 CHANGELOG
IMPORTANT SECURITY UPDATE!
  • Fixed a security issue.
  • Fixed an issue where users couldn't RSVP unless an event had a thread.
  • Upcoming events page now lists recurring events.

I have private forums on my board, where members with access to those forums can post a thread to when they create an event. I noticed that those who don't have access to the private forum can see the event title on the calendar. Is there a way to prevent this?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom