1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

[8wayRun.Com] Twitch Subscribers [Paid] 1.0.8

Award user upgrades based on Twitch.TV subscriptions...

1. Jaxel

Jaxel Well-Known Member

Jaxel submitted a new resource:

[8wayRun.Com] Twitch Subscribers - Award user upgrades based on Twitch.TV subscriptions...

Read more about this resource...
  2. The Forum Heroes

The Forum Heroes Well-Known Member

Will purchase if you ever decide to add login via Twitch, it's something 'd really love to have running a MMO site.
  3. Jaxel

Jaxel Well-Known Member

I dont plan on adding such a feature, as explained in the video. Twitch's login system is god awful; they allow people to create accounts without having to confirm email addresses. You ban someone from your channel, and within 10 seconds, they have 12 more accounts.

Facebook login works because most people don't have more than one Facebook account; there is a sense of responsibility and accountability. There is no such thing with Twitch. Twitch external logins is something you don't want as it will more than likely lead to spam.
  4. Jaxel

Jaxel Well-Known Member

5. Jaxel

Jaxel Well-Known Member

6. reohh

reohh Member

Is there anyway to change how often it checks if a user has unsubscribed?

Do I just change the timing in the cron entry in the admin panel?
    Last edited: Mar 29, 2014
  7. Jaxel

Jaxel Well-Known Member

Yep... its set to once a day by defualt.
  8. tehMorag

tehMorag Member

Could you add add a "twtich_name" column to the "xf_user" table and put there name there?
    I see that it is in the "xf_user_external_auth" and but this would be much easier for other external programs or addons to check the database

9. Surf3rDud3

Surf3rDud3 Member

I cant get the access token to show when I add the twitch account to the website account. Did something change? I thought it was just my style but I switched to my default and its still not working...

Just says I'm currently Subbed...
  10. Jaxel

Jaxel Well-Known Member

You must be an admin.
  11. Surf3rDud3

Surf3rDud3 Member

I gave the account full admin and still do not see the Token.

Edit: Was user error, its now fixed thanks.
    Last edited: Jun 27, 2014
  12. Xelphos

Xelphos New Member

Does this addon work with 1.4?
  13. Scream112

Scream112 New Member

Hey there! Is it possible to make it so this addon can handle more than one twitch channel? so if your a sub on say another channel it can check that to? We got a stream team on twitch and would like to give subscriber perks for anyone who is subbed to any of the teams channels.
    Would be amazing!
  14. Xyon

Xyon Member

Any plans for making this work with subscribing to one of multiple twitch channels?
  15. Scream112

Scream112 New Member

I took a gamble with it, and for us it works.
  16. Jaxel

Jaxel Well-Known Member

Jaxel updated [8wayRun.Com] Twitch Subscribers with a new update entry:

Version 1.0.4 CHANGELOG

Read the rest of this update entry...
    Xyon likes this.
  17. Jaxel

Jaxel Well-Known Member

I forgot to include the JS file with the recent package. I've resent the files to everyone.
  18. reohh

reohh Member

What is the license associated with this product?

Can I use it on 2 different websites? Or is it only for 1 site?
  19. Jaxel

Jaxel Well-Known Member

Sorry for the late response. 1 site.
  20. Surf3rDud3

Surf3rDud3 Member

XenForo_Exception: An error occurred while connecting with Twitch.<ul> <li>Unauthorized: Token invalid or missing required scope</li> </ul> If you believe this error to be a mistake, please contact an administrator. - library/EWRtwitch/Model/Twitch.php:218
    I get this...