[8WR] Twitch Integration

Unmaintained [8WR] Twitch Integration 1.2.0

No permission to buy ($20.00)
Additional requirements
Twitch (https://twitch.tv)
Visible branding
Yes, but removable with payment
A branding removal license and instructions on how to remove the brands quick and easily can be purchased HERE for $50. Each branding removal license is good for ONE forum only! If you appreciate the work here, please DONATE.

This addon allows users to link their Twitch account to their forum account. It also allows you to assign users to special usergroups depending on their subscriber status to your channels.

Features:
  • Allow registration/login through the Twitch Oauth system.
  • Assign usergroups to subscribers to your Twitch channels.
  • Auto-submit channels of associated users to XenRio.
Installation:
  • upload the contents of the attached zip to your XF root
  • install from file on server: "library/EWRtwitch/addon-EWRtwitch.xml"
  • set options for the addon in administration control panel
  • watch the video below to understand this addon's options:
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Donations:
  • 1.webp
    1.webp
    15.5 KB · Views: 443
Author
Jaxel
Views
First release
Last update

Ratings

4.50 star(s) 4 ratings

More resources from Jaxel

Latest updates

1. Version 1.2.0 CHANGELOG

The first version of this addon was released back when Twitch's v1 API was available. Back then...
  2. Version 1.0.9a HOTFIX

There was one query I forgot to update to the new Twitch v5 API changes... this hotfix is for...
  3. Version 1.0.9 CHANGELOG

Twitch is changing their API yet again next year... I swear they go through these APIs like...

Latest reviews

Amazing i like to have moar like Gamewisp for no twitch partners! allowing to integrate external suscribers! check!
It does what its suppose to. Would be a 5/5 resource if it could handle more than one twitch channel. We for example have a forum that we use for our community, and we are 4-5 partnered channels on twitch who would like each channels subs to benefit using this resource. Hopefully the author adds that feature.

In short, you get whats on the box - 3/5 :)
Jaxel
Jaxel
This feature has been added.
Simple yet effective addon. It gets the job done quickly and efficiently. Thanks Jaxel!
Very prompt. I requested for this and Jaxel jumped on it and it only took him a few hours! Definitely will go back to him if I have new Twitch to Xenforo ideas! Awesome Dev
Top Bottom