[8WR] Twitch Integration

[8WR] Twitch Integration [Paid] 1.2.0

No permission to buy ($20.00)

Jaxel

Jaxel submitted a new resource:

[8wayRun.Com] Twitch Subscribers - Award user upgrades based on Twitch.TV subscriptions...

A branding removal license and instructions on how to remove the brands quick and easily can be purchased HERE for $50. Each branding removal license is good for ONE forum only! If you appreciate the work here, please DONATE.

What this Addon Does:

This addon allows users to link their Twitch.TV account to their forum account. If their Twitch.TV account is...​

Read more about this resource...

Will purchase if you ever decide to add login via Twitch, it's something 'd really love to have running a MMO site.

Will purchase if you ever decide to add login via Twitch, it's something 'd really love to have running a MMO site.
I dont plan on adding such a feature, as explained in the video. Twitch's login system is god awful; they allow people to create accounts without having to confirm email addresses. You ban someone from your channel, and within 10 seconds, they have 12 more accounts.

Facebook login works because most people don't have more than one Facebook account; there is a sense of responsibility and accountability. There is no such thing with Twitch. Twitch external logins is something you don't want as it will more than likely lead to spam.

Is there anyway to change how often it checks if a user has unsubscribed?

Do I just change the timing in the cron entry in the admin panel?

Last edited:
Could you add add a "twtich_name" column to the "xf_user" table and put there name there?
I see that it is in the "xf_user_external_auth" and but this would be much easier for other external programs or addons to check the database

Thanks!

I cant get the access token to show when I add the twitch account to the website account. Did something change? I thought it was just my style but I switched to my default and its still not working...

3667883497e06f1a91e6b7a19cabe158.png

Just says I'm currently Subbed...

I cant get the access token to show when I add the twitch account to the website account. Did something change? I thought it was just my style but I switched to my default and its still not working...

3667883497e06f1a91e6b7a19cabe158.png

Just says I'm currently Subbed...
You must be an admin.

I gave the account full admin and still do not see the Token.

Edit: Was user error, its now fixed thanks.

Last edited:
Hey there! Is it possible to make it so this addon can handle more than one twitch channel? so if your a sub on say another channel it can check that to? We got a stream team on twitch and would like to give subscriber perks for anyone who is subbed to any of the teams channels.
Would be amazing!

I forgot to include the JS file with the recent package. I've resent the files to everyone.

What is the license associated with this product?

Can I use it on 2 different websites? Or is it only for 1 site?

Code:
XenForo_Exception: An error occurred while connecting with Twitch.<ul> <li>Unauthorized: Token invalid or missing required scope</li> </ul> If you believe this error to be a mistake, please contact an administrator. - library/EWRtwitch/Model/Twitch.php:218
I get this...

Top Bottom