Resource icon

[3.studIo] Usergroup Ranks 1.5.7

No permission to download
The description of the - Display Style Priority Limit: states

The Display Styling Priority needed for the Usergroup Rank to appear, if you chose "If Display Styling Priority is higher/lower than a set value" in Rank Display Condition.

But there is no option to set If Display Styling Priority is higher/lower than a set value

2czszsl.jpg

The description of the - Display Style Priority Limit: states

But there is no option to set If Display Styling Priority is higher/lower than a set value

2czszsl.jpg
This version doesn't contain this feature, I must have uploaded the wrong XML. I'll fix it in the next version.

For now please just ignore the extra field :)

I would like Rank Images base on Post count, not on groups.
A current workaround is to hook this mod up with Usergroup Promotions. Shouldn't be hard to add but this addon is supposed to be usergroup-oriented - hence the multiple usergroup option.

This version doesn't contain this feature, I must have uploaded the wrong XML. I'll fix it in the next version.

For now please just ignore the extra field :)

LOL I cant ignore it. I cant use this mod until that feature is added :(

Though maybe is would be good to have an option of priority is equal to,

because other wise it would need to be higher than x but lower than y

Right now because I have no idea how to implement this feature, this is put on hold. I need to consider both primary and secondary usergroup among with other conditions, so eventually I will need to rework the currently hacky display condition system. Thank you for your interest anyway, I thought nobody wanted this feature. :) (Please forgive me as this is my first XF addon)

I am currently working on 1.1 which is the importer update (in a few days, I hope), hopefully 1.2 will have this feature.

mate im sure there are many interested,

Theres currently a similar mod but again if members are part of multiple usergroups (which is how xenforo works), then it shows all ranks.

There are a few comments in that mod asking for ability to control which ranks are shown.

In my opinion this is the best so far and certainly on the right track, thankyou

mate im sure there are many interested,

Theres currently a similar mod but again if members are part of multiple usergroups (which is how xenforo works), then it shows all ranks.

There are a few comments in that mod asking for ability to control which ranks are shown.

In my opinion this is the best so far and certainly on the right track, thankyou
I meant the interest in controlling how ranks are shown according to the display style priority, but thank you for your interest :)

Good news, implementing this feature is easier than I thought (The methods I need are built-in - thank god). I might be able to roll out this feature in the next version that should be coming this week, that is if the importer likes me :P

So is there anyway to add css? My ranks are not aligned in posts.
I looked at your forums' example, do this: (assuming all ranks will have the exact dimensions):

3ps_usergroup_ranks_displaybit:
Find:
Code:
<li>

Replace with:
Code:
<li class="userGroupRanks_Oakley">

3ps_usergroup_ranks.css
At the end add:
Code:
.userGroupRanks_Oakley {
    margin-left: -12px;
}

This will correctly align your ranks.

Worked perfe
I looked at your forums' example, do this: (assuming all ranks will have the exact dimensions):

3ps_usergroup_ranks_displaybit:
Find:
Code:
<li>

Replace with:
Code:
<li class="userGroupRanks_Oakley">

3ps_usergroup_ranks.css
At the end add:
Code:
.userGroupRanks_Oakley {
    margin-left: -12px;