Resource icon

[3.studIo] Usergroup Ranks 1.5.7

No permission to download
tyteen4a03 updated [3.studIo] Usergroup Ranks with a new update entry:

Brace yourselves, 1.5 is coming this week!

The version 1.1 has been ditched because I rewrote the display condition system to use XenForo's built-in criteria system, added caching, added an (experimental) importer for vB3/4 and added advanced rank display styling properties. With so many new feature and improvements, a +1 bump is simply not enough.

v1.5.0 will be released this week (before 31/3). Please note that current users using 1.0.0 will lose all rank display condition data when upgraded to 1.5.0 due to the sheer amount...

Read the rest of this update entry...

tyteen4a03 updated [3.studIo] Usergroup Ranks with a new update entry:

v1.5 - new version baby!

After 10 hours of running in circles, 1.5.0 is finally ready! For people that installed 1.0.0, remember that this update will erase your rank display condition data (including usergroups) so backup the rank plan to save yourself some hassle restoring your settings!

This version adds the following:
  • Revamped rank condition system, using XenForo's built-in criteria matching system with a twist - much more powerful than the previous release! Posts count, secondary usergroups,...

Read the rest of this update entry...

I would like Rank Images base on Post count, not on groups.

LOL I cant ignore it. I cant use this mod until that feature is added :(

Though maybe is would be good to have an option of priority is equal to,

because other wise it would need to be higher than x but lower than y
Just a heads up that the features you both requested have been implemented.

Just a heads up, you no longer need to make template edits, just fill in userGroupRanks_Oakley in Style Properties -> Rank Styling Class in the rank edit panel.

Reactions: rdn
When i try to install i get an error. I tried it with auto intaller and oldschool .. what can i do?

Attachments

• user_ranks.webp
    user_ranks.webp
    24.2 KB · Views: 9
i wish i can say it runs .. :(

I get another error ..

Fatal error: Call to undefined method ThreePointStudio_UsergroupRanks_DataWriter_UserGroup::rebuildDisplayStylePriorityCache() in /library/ThreePointStudio/UsergroupRanks/Listener/Init.php on line 17

Another error ..

An exception occurred: Mysqli prepare error: Table 'xxx.3ps_usergroup_ranks' doesn't exist in /xf/library/Zend/Db/Statement/Mysqli.php on line 77
  1. Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_prepare() in Zend/Db/Statement.php at line 115
  2. Zend_Db_Statement->__construct() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Mysqli.php at line 381
  3. Zend_Db_Adapter_Mysqli->prepare() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 478
  4. Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query() in XenForo/Model.php at line 219
  5. XenForo_Model->fetchAllKeyed() in ThreePointStudio/UsergroupRanks/Model/UsergroupRanks.php at line 15
  6. ThreePointStudio_UsergroupRanks_Model_UsergroupRanks->getAllUserGroupRanks() in ThreePointStudio/UsergroupRanks/Listener/Init.php at line 22
  7. ThreePointStudio_UsergroupRanks_Listener_Init::initDependencies()
  8. call_user_func_array() in XenForo/CodeEvent.php at line 54
  9. XenForo_CodeEvent::fire() in XenForo/Dependencies/Abstract.php at line 180
  10. XenForo_Dependencies_Abstract->preLoadData() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 125
  11. XenForo_FrontController->run() in /kunden/270881_56283/subdomains/xf/admin.php at line 13

When i install the addon and ignore the error, and after the install i create manuelly the db table, the addon works ..

1.0.5b

Code:
Server Error

Undefined index: rank_user_criteria

XenForo_Application::handlePhpError() in ThreePointStudio/UsergroupRanks/ControllerAdmin/UsergroupRanks.php at line 36
ThreePointStudio_UsergroupRanks_ControllerAdmin_UsergroupRanks->actionEdit() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 310
XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 132
XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home/xxxxxxx/domains/xxxxxx/public_html/admin.php at line 13

Another error ..
1.0.5b

Code:
Server Error

Undefined index: rank_user_criteria

XenForo_Application::handlePhpError() in ThreePointStudio/UsergroupRanks/ControllerAdmin/UsergroupRanks.php at line 36
ThreePointStudio_UsergroupRanks_ControllerAdmin_UsergroupRanks->actionEdit() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 310
XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 132
XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home/icafezone/domains/xxxxxx/public_html/admin.php at line 13
Try uninstalling the addon and install it again. I'm not exactly sure how this happened...

Rank image displayed for every user for me. Tried both display user group with only 1 group selected, and also all user groups with only 1 group selected in the list. All users definantly not members of this group, but the rank images showed for all of them, regardless.​

Rank image displayed for every user for me. Tried both display user group with only 1 group selected, and also all user groups with only 1 group selected in the list. All users definantly not members of this group, but the rank images showed for all of them, regardless.
If you are on Level 2 caching, you may need to rebuild the user/rank association cache in the Cache Rebuild page.

If not, then I'm not sure how it happened since criteria match is using a built-in system. Can you leave more details so I can investigate? (e.g settings, ranks setup, etc)

Top Bottom