Resource icon

[3.studIo] Usergroup Ranks 1.5.7

No permission to download
Code:
Server Error

Undefined index: user_group_id

XenForo_Application::handlePhpError() in ThreePointStudio/UsergroupRanks/Listener/Criteria.php at line 24
ThreePointStudio_UsergroupRanks_Listener_Criteria::criteriaUser()
call_user_func_array() in XenForo/CodeEvent.php at line 54
XenForo_CodeEvent::fire() in XenForo/Helper/Criteria.php at line 383
XenForo_Helper_Criteria::userMatchesCriteria() in ThreePointStudio/UsergroupRanks/Model/UsergroupRanks.php at line 108
ThreePointStudio_UsergroupRanks_Model_UsergroupRanks->processRanks() in ThreePointStudio/UsergroupRanks/Model/UsergroupRanks.php at line 149
ThreePointStudio_UsergroupRanks_Model_UsergroupRanks->buildUserRankAssociation() in ThreePointStudio/UsergroupRanks/CacheRebuilder/UserRankAssociation.php at line 64
ThreePointStudio_UsergroupRanks_CacheRebuilder_UserRankAssociation->rebuild() in XenForo/ControllerHelper/CacheRebuild.php at line 26
XenForo_ControllerHelper_CacheRebuild->rebuildCache() in XenForo/ControllerAdmin/Tools.php at line 78
XenForo_ControllerAdmin_Tools->actionCacheRebuild() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 310
XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 132
XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home/xxxxxx/domains/xxxxxxx/public_html/admin.php at line 13

Code:
Server Error

Undefined index: user_group_id

XenForo_Application::handlePhpError() in ThreePointStudio/UsergroupRanks/Listener/Criteria.php at line 24
XenForo_Helper_Criteria::userMatchesCriteria() in ThreePointStudio/UsergroupRanks/Model/UsergroupRanks.php at line 108
ThreePointStudio_UsergroupRanks_Model_UsergroupRanks->processRanks() in ThreePointStudio/UsergroupRanks/Model/UsergroupRanks.php at line 149
ThreePointStudio_UsergroupRanks_Model_UsergroupRanks->buildUserRankAssociation() in ThreePointStudio/UsergroupRanks/CacheRebuilder/UserRankAssociation.php at line 64
ThreePointStudio_UsergroupRanks_CacheRebuilder_UserRankAssociation->rebuild() in XenForo/ControllerHelper/CacheRebuild.php at line 26
XenForo_ControllerHelper_CacheRebuild->rebuildCache() in XenForo/ControllerAdmin/Tools.php at line 78
XenForo_ControllerAdmin_Tools->actionCacheRebuild() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 310
XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home/xxxxxx/domains/xxxxxxx/public_html/admin.php at line 13
Grr, so many bugs escaping my hands. I'm sorry!

How did you get to this error?

Code:
Server Error

Undefined index: dsp

XenForo_Application::handlePhpError() in ThreePointStudio/UsergroupRanks/Listener/Criteria.php at line 25
XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home/xxxxxxx/domains/xxxxxxxx/public_html/admin.php at line 13

tyteen4a03 updated [3.studIo] Usergroup Ranks with a new update entry:

Few bugfixes

A few bugfixes in this version:
  • Finally remembered to include the LICENSE file in the zip, also fixed directory structure
  • Fixed Undefined index: dsp/user_group_ids (user_group_id variant remains unfixed as more information are needed) errors during cache rebuilding
  • The "Any/All of the user's secondary user groups have a display style priority lower/higher than" criteria should now work as advertised (before this release, the criteria match code for any and all are swapped)...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Code:
Server Error

Undefined index: dsp

XenForo_Application::handlePhpError() in ThreePointStudio/UsergroupRanks/Listener/Criteria.php at line 25
XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home/xxxxxxx/domains/xxxxxxxx/public_html/admin.php at line 13
Fixed in 1.5.0c.

Woah... that was one hell of a bugfix night. I'm really sorry that these showstopper bugs somehow escaped from my testing. I really, really need to be more accurate in callback signatures. (Lesson learnt!)

Thank you everybody that has supported my first addon since 1.0, I (hopefully) have finished a product I am truly proud of. Now to add Rank Import/Export and to polish the importers...

tyteen4a03 updated [3.studIo] Usergroup Ranks with a new update entry:

New features in 1.6

(This update note is also a reminder for everybody to upgrade to 1.5.5 - the latest version. If you tried my add-on and didn't work, please try again - this is a tested release that works. Sorry about 1.5, please give my addon another go :))

Just want to let you guys know this addon is not finished. Here are the new features I've been working on for 1.6:
  • Rank import/export (for all of you designers)
  • CSS Sprite Sheet support (all CSS definitions are generated and stored in the...

Read the rest of this update entry...

How would you like them to be displayed? RTL on the same line as the username, or LTR under the username? I'm not sure how well it would work, but I will look into it.
I know if you use an image in the group User Title Override it replaces the text. I doubt that the add-in can do that (the text can be hidden with a display:none in the CSS). Probably below the name LTR would look better. I tried using the add-in along with the User Title Override and it ended up blanking everything below my name out (mine was the only group I tried it on).

I know if you use an image in the group User Title Override it replaces the text. I doubt that the add-in can do that (the text can be hidden with a display:none in the CSS). Probably below the name LTR would look better. I tried using the add-in along with the User Title Override and it ended up blanking everything below my name out (mine was the only group I tried it on).

No, this addon does not touch the user title.

I'm going to try both methods and maybe add both.

One problem I found is that I have the copyright centered on my forum in the footer. As soon as I install and enable the add on it blows it and the xenForo copyright back to the left hand side instead of centered. I still haven't quite figured out how to force it back to the center with the add-on enabled.

EDIT:
It's inheriting the style attribute for the copyright but ignoring the CSS in EXTRA.css and forcing it back to the float:left instead of the float:none !important I have configured in EXTRA.css. Even if you turn the display credit notice OFF it still displays it and forces both to the left. Instead of what appears to be appending it to the normal copyright with a BREAK tag, why don't you do a separate DIV id or something so that it is not tied into, nor interferes with the stock copyright?

SECOND EDIT:
Simple fix was to modify the Template.php in the /listener directory to reflect this
PHP:
$copyrightText = new XenForo_Phrase("xenforo_copyright");
            $search = '<div id="copyright">' . $copyrightText;
            $replace = '<div id="copyright">' . $copyrightText . '<br />' . new XenForo_Phrase("3ps_usergroup_ranks_credit_notice") . '<!-- This forum uses [3.studIo] Usergroup Ranks, licensed under the BSD 2-Clause Modified License. DO NOT REMOVE THIS NOTICE! -->';
            $contents = str_replace($search, $replace, $contents);
As you can see, I stripped the style="text-align: left;" out and now it responds properly. I STILL think you need to have your own DIV id tag for it so it can be styled (some things like the default xenForo copyright I want to get the most attention) and it shouldn't be piggy-backing on the default copyright. What if someone has an unbranded license? How will this affect that.

I've done some further modding.
1: Create a new phrase called 3_studio_copyright
2: Created a TMS edit to add an additional copyright into the footer
1.webp

3: Modified the /Listener/Template.php to the following
PHP:
$copyrightText = new XenForo_Phrase("3_studio");
$search = '<div id="3_studio">' . $copyrightText;
$replace = '<div id="3_studio">' . new XenForo_Phrase("3ps_usergroup_ranks_credit_notice") . '<!-- This forum uses [3.studIo] Usergroup Ranks, licensed under the BSD 2-Clause Modified License. DO NOT REMOVE TH

This resulted in a DIV id called 3_studio with the replaced copyright in it. The only problem I'm having is styling said DIV (I imagine there is some additional code somewhere in the mix of the add-on interfering - maybe the same segment that will not allow you to remove the copyright routine).

One problem I found is that I have the copyright centered on my forum in the footer. As soon as I install and enable the add on it blows it and the xenForo copyright back to the left hand side instead of centered. I still haven't quite figured out how to force it back to the center with the add-on enabled.

EDIT:
It's inheriting the style attribute for the copyright but ignoring the CSS in EXTRA.css and forcing it back to the float:left instead of the float:none !important I have configured in EXTRA.css. Even if you turn the display credit notice OFF it still displays it and forces both to the left. Instead of what appears to be appending it to the normal copyright with a BREAK tag, why don't you do a separate DIV id or something so that it is not tied into, nor interferes with the stock copyright?

SECOND EDIT:
Simple fix was to modify the Template.php in the /listener directory to reflect this
PHP:
            $replace = '<div id="copyright">' . $copyrightText . '<br />' . new XenForo_Phrase("3ps_usergroup_ranks_credit_notice") . '<!-- This forum uses [3.studIo] Usergroup Ranks, licensed under the BSD 2-Clause Modified License. DO NOT REMOVE THIS NOTICE! -->';
            $contents = str_replace($search, $replace, $contents);
As you can see, I stripped the style="text-align: left;" out and now it responds properly. I STILL think you need to have your own DIV id tag for it so it can be styled (some things like the default xenForo copyright I want to get the most attention) and it shouldn't be piggy-backing on the default copyright. What if someone has an unbranded license? How will this affect that.

I've done some further modding.
1: Create a new phrase called 3_studio_copyright
2: Created a TMS edit to add an additional copyright into the footer
View attachment 43927

3: Modified the /Listener/Template.php to the following
PHP:
$copyrightText = new XenForo_Phrase("3_studio");
$search = '<div id="3_studio">' . $copyrightText;
$replace = '<div id="3_studio">' . new XenForo_Phrase("3ps_usergroup_ranks_credit_notice") . '<!-- This forum uses [3.studIo] Usergroup Ranks, licensed under the BSD 2-Clause Modified License. DO NOT REMOVE TH

This resulted in a DIV id called 3_studio with the replaced copyright in it. The only problem I'm having is styling said DIV (I imagine there is some additional code somewhere in the mix of the add-on interfering - maybe the same segment that will not allow you to remove the copyright routine).

I think the copyright looked better if it was left-aligned (this was designed on the default theme).

I'll use something else to wrap the credit notice in the next version.

I think the copyright looked better if it was left-aligned (this was designed on the default theme).

I'll use something else to wrap the credit notice in the next version.
And by using a DIV tag it can be left aligned, but not everyone does that and forcing a left alignment can break other styles. Also, like I mentioned, the option to not display the copyright does not apparently work so you should either remove that option (and give the ability to just hide it via CSS code) or fix the bug (if I knew PHP better I would help, but I've only been doing any PHP stuff for a little over a week). I think your add-on is one of the best out for doing custom rank images, and would just like to see it improved so it could be used by a larger base.

And by using a DIV tag it can be left aligned, but not everyone does that and forcing a left alignment can break other styles. Also, like I mentioned, the option to not display the copyright does not apparently work so you should either remove that option (and give the ability to just hide it via CSS code) or fix the bug (if I knew PHP better I would help, but I've only been doing any PHP stuff for a little over a week). I think your add-on is one of the best out for doing custom rank images, and would just like to see it improved so it could be used by a larger base.

I just found out that the credit notice option is not used by the code at all... I will fix it in the next version. Sorry :p

And as always thank you for your support :)

(If you want a workaround, replace the 3 lines you quoted with this: )
PHP:
$creditNotice = (XenForo_Application::get('options')->get("3ps_usergroup_ranks_display_credit_notice")) ? new XenForo_Phrase("3ps_usergroup_ranks_credit_notice") : '';
$replace = '<div id="copyright">' . $copyrightText . '<br />' . '<div id="3ps_usergroup_ranks_credit_notice">' . $creditNotice . '<!-- This forum uses [3.studIo] Usergroup Ranks, licensed under the BSD 2-Clause Modified License. DO NOT REMOVE THIS NOTICE! --></div>';

Top Bottom