Resource icon

[3.studIo] Usergroup Ranks 1.5.7

No permission to download
Does it yet have the option to display only a single rank, based on the highest Display Styling Priority?

Does it yet have the option to display only a single rank, based on the highest Display Styling Priority?

Yes. Options available are:

All of the user's user groups have a display style priority lower than:
All of the user's user groups have a display style priority higher than:
User's primary user group has a display style priority lower than:
User's primary user group has a display style priority higher than:
User's display user group has a display style priority lower than:
User's display user group has a display style priority higher than:
Any of the user's secondary user groups have a display style priority lower than:
Any of the user's secondary user groups have a display style priority higher than:
All of the user's secondary user groups have a display style priority lower than:
All of the user's secondary user groups have a display style priority higher than:

I have successfully screwed up my whole MariaDB setup and now I need to redo everything from scratch.

More delays I am sad to announce, but I think I'm going to use the delay as an opportunity to rename the whole namespace - Does this mean 2.0? We'll see...

tyteen4a03 updated [3.studIo] Usergroup Ranks with a new update entry:

1.2 update and that I'm not dead

Many of you have probably seen the newest HYS which features user group banners. I would just like to let you know that the development is not stopping because of this. This addon provides much more features 1.2 core doesn't (complex criteria, for example)

That said, I'm currently facing both SAT Subject Tests in 3 days (and ACT in 10 days), so I still want to focus on that. Once those two dreadful tests are...

Read the rest of this update entry...

I want to apologise for my lack of updates. I've just settled in Denmark, and things have been pretty busy. I picked up new project and I'm waiting for my laptop to arrive so that I can code anywhere.

As for the future of this addon, it is still being worked on. The next update will bring 1.2 compatibility, CSS Sprites support and support for multiple ranks per row. The update afterwards will bring a public usergroup ranks list and the ability for users to choose to display some ranks or not. I am not giving up on this addon just because 1.2 added User Group Banners, because this addon is far more feature-rich.

This time I can't give ETAs, but it will come soon.

Greta product. One problem though. When i promote someone their rank does not change it stays registered user?

Greta product. One problem though. When i promote someone their rank does not change it stays registered user?
Via User Group Promotions or manual change?

A good permission system should have every user stay as the registered users group, then add additional permissions on top of that as secondary user groups. Did you change the setting so that it only displays when it's their only user group (Display Style Priority lower than 1 or the like)?

Via User Group Promotions or manual change?

A good permission system should have every user stay as the registered users group, then add additional permissions on top of that as secondary user groups. Did you change the setting so that it only displays when it's their only user group (Display Style Priority lower than 1 or the like)?

say when i move someone from "registered" to "GFX" the rank stays on registered

Not seeing where to make "Display Style Priority lower than 1 or the like" changes

say when i move someone from "registered" to "GFX" the rank stays on registered

Not seeing where to make "Display Style Priority lower than 1 or the like" changes
On the Criteria tab.

Also, does the user have the Registered group now? If not, what level of caching are you using?

On the Criteria tab.

Also, does the user have the Registered group now? If not, what level of caching are you using?

Still not seeing this change. And cannot find criteria tab. When i change a member from the registered usergroup to premium. GFX ect.. their user rank is staying as registered

Top Bottom