24-hour sale information [Time Zones]

MilesDB

Started this thread just to summarize the available information so that people won't miss the announced XenForo sale.

We have:
XenForo said:
Barring unforseen circumstances, XenForo will go on sale next Tuesday, October 5th 2010, at some point during UK business hours.

UK business hours: 8am - 4pm Local Time
UK Time is Greenwich Mean Time (GMT). Summer (Daylight-Saving)Time is observed in UK Time, where the time is shifted forward by 1 hour; 1 hours ahead of Greenwich Mean Time (GMT+1).

UK business hours in reference to other time zones:

USA:

Eastern Standard Time (EST): 3am - 11am
Central Standard Time (CST): 2am - 10am
Mountain Standard Time (MST): 1am - 9am
Pacific Standard Time (PST): 12.00am[midnight] - 8am

Australia:

Sydney/Melbourne/Brisbane/Canberra Time (EST): 5pm [Oct 5] - 1am[Oct 6]
Adelaide/Darwin Time (CTS): 4.30pm[Oct5] - 12.30am[Oct6]
Perth Time (WST): 3pm-11pm

New Zealand:

Auckland/Wellington Time (NZDT): 8pm[Oct 5] - 4am[Oct 6]

Russia:

Moscow Time (MSD): 11am - 7pm
Novosibirsk Time (NOVST): 2pm - 10pm
Vladivostok Time (VLAST): 6pm - 2am[Oct 6]

Turkey:

Istanbul/Ankara/Izmir Time (EEST): 10am - 6pm

Japan:

Tokyo/Yokohama/Osaka/Kyoto Time (JST): 4pm -12.00am[midnight, Oct 6]

China:

Beijing/Shanghai/Harbin/Urümqi Time (CST): 3pm - 11pm

India:

New Delhi/Mumbai/Hyderãbãd/Chennai(IST): 12.30pm - 8.30pm

XenForo sale will start at some point during the above time frame and last for 24 hours!

Where is the link to purchase? I haven't been able to find one.
Everyone's like you. Waiting. For the damn doors to open!

I needs the BUY NOW BUTTON!
Or they just stay invisible to avoid it, as Kier said and why we have the option to quickly hide our online status in the dropdown menu where our username is. ;)
I don't think the invisibility button will render them invisible if they turn on some things, like um. BUY NOW BUTTON! :P

hahaha.

From the update post to their announcement thread I can only assume the sale is going to still happen today, in some countries it will be the 6th but for the rest it will still be the 5th.

Well it's 19:30 here in the UK, so after business hours can mean they still have 4 half hours left yet before midnight. At which point it becomes the 6th October. They did base it off being UK time-zoned also. But I would have expected to see it released by now at 7:30pm.

You know, some magic thing doesn't happen at midnight that stops them releasing it.

5th October was an estimated release date, if it ends up running on to the 6th, so what?

Some people seem to think that if it's not released by 23:59hours GMT today that this somehow means it can't be released.

Sheesh.

Top Bottom