24-hour sale information [Time Zones]

MilesDB

Started this thread just to summarize the available information so that people won't miss the announced XenForo sale.

We have:
XenForo said:
Barring unforseen circumstances, XenForo will go on sale next Tuesday, October 5th 2010, at some point during UK business hours.

UK business hours: 8am - 4pm Local Time
UK Time is Greenwich Mean Time (GMT). Summer (Daylight-Saving)Time is observed in UK Time, where the time is shifted forward by 1 hour; 1 hours ahead of Greenwich Mean Time (GMT+1).

UK business hours in reference to other time zones:

USA:

Eastern Standard Time (EST): 3am - 11am
Central Standard Time (CST): 2am - 10am
Mountain Standard Time (MST): 1am - 9am
Pacific Standard Time (PST): 12.00am[midnight] - 8am

Australia:

Sydney/Melbourne/Brisbane/Canberra Time (EST): 5pm [Oct 5] - 1am[Oct 6]
Adelaide/Darwin Time (CTS): 4.30pm[Oct5] - 12.30am[Oct6]
Perth Time (WST): 3pm-11pm

New Zealand:

Auckland/Wellington Time (NZDT): 8pm[Oct 5] - 4am[Oct 6]

Russia:

Moscow Time (MSD): 11am - 7pm
Novosibirsk Time (NOVST): 2pm - 10pm
Vladivostok Time (VLAST): 6pm - 2am[Oct 6]

Turkey:

Istanbul/Ankara/Izmir Time (EEST): 10am - 6pm

Japan:

Tokyo/Yokohama/Osaka/Kyoto Time (JST): 4pm -12.00am[midnight, Oct 6]

China:

Beijing/Shanghai/Harbin/Urümqi Time (CST): 3pm - 11pm

India:

New Delhi/Mumbai/Hyderãbãd/Chennai(IST): 12.30pm - 8.30pm

XenForo sale will start at some point during the above time frame and last for 24 hours!

We are working as fast and hard as possible, however the unforseen circumstances encountered yesterday mean that the earliest juncture at which we will be able to release XenForo will fall after UK business hours.
You can add a conditional, but that's the sense.

There's still 4 hours to midnight in the UK! :)

They might be better waiting till tomorrow now with many people in the uk heading off for the night in the next hour or so.

The quote "at the earliest junction....after UK business hours" makes me think it might not happen tonight. Guess we'll all find out soon enough. I'm at the ready to fire up my PayPal account.

Is this you?
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
Just swap out N64 with XenFooooooooooooooooooro!!! and you have me when it's released.
Hahahaha....Nah, that's not me. But I see the excitement and the anxiousness you have right now! :)

I was sooo anxious for my N64 back then, I even wrote to the Nintendo HQ. I would read magazines franticly for new information.

Top Bottom