24-hour sale information [Time Zones]

MilesDB

Started this thread just to summarize the available information so that people won't miss the announced XenForo sale.

We have:
XenForo said:
Barring unforseen circumstances, XenForo will go on sale next Tuesday, October 5th 2010, at some point during UK business hours.

UK business hours: 8am - 4pm Local Time
UK Time is Greenwich Mean Time (GMT). Summer (Daylight-Saving)Time is observed in UK Time, where the time is shifted forward by 1 hour; 1 hours ahead of Greenwich Mean Time (GMT+1).

UK business hours in reference to other time zones:

USA:

Eastern Standard Time (EST): 3am - 11am
Central Standard Time (CST): 2am - 10am
Mountain Standard Time (MST): 1am - 9am
Pacific Standard Time (PST): 12.00am[midnight] - 8am

Australia:

Sydney/Melbourne/Brisbane/Canberra Time (EST): 5pm [Oct 5] - 1am[Oct 6]
Adelaide/Darwin Time (CTS): 4.30pm[Oct5] - 12.30am[Oct6]
Perth Time (WST): 3pm-11pm

New Zealand:

Auckland/Wellington Time (NZDT): 8pm[Oct 5] - 4am[Oct 6]

Russia:

Moscow Time (MSD): 11am - 7pm
Novosibirsk Time (NOVST): 2pm - 10pm
Vladivostok Time (VLAST): 6pm - 2am[Oct 6]

Turkey:

Istanbul/Ankara/Izmir Time (EEST): 10am - 6pm

Japan:

Tokyo/Yokohama/Osaka/Kyoto Time (JST): 4pm -12.00am[midnight, Oct 6]

China:

Beijing/Shanghai/Harbin/Urümqi Time (CST): 3pm - 11pm

India:

New Delhi/Mumbai/Hyderãbãd/Chennai(IST): 12.30pm - 8.30pm

XenForo sale will start at some point during the above time frame and last for 24 hours!

Wrong, wrong, wrong, wrong, wrong. Please dont post stuff like this as some fool will read it and declare somewhere that the sale is off.

It is still going ahead, just a few hours layer than planned. Please learn to read announcements fully...its not hard ;)

You understand that you are making an assumption as well, correct?

XF has not stated anywhere that it will be released today, only that they hope to.

It's only 12:30 pm here in Florida, US
But I've been on here for like 4 hours
now. I've GOT to get to work.

Thank goodness there's this add-on for firefox that auto refreshes your pages for you as often as you tell it to. My mouse and F5 key are really getting worn out. LOL

next-castle-png.3457
Sunofabitch!

Kier, Mike and Ashley are missing in that picture. They are completely absent. Usually they are here or at least come and go. I am not that sure they are really busy with prepping a technical side of XenForo's first release.
Um. You do realize they get hundreds of PC's a day, and hundreds of e-mails coming in, and they need to prepare for the opening.

I get that part. What I am saying is that KMA are nowhere close to their site, at least visibly, while people are patiently waiting here for hours on to hear from them. They are online to reply those emails, right?

Top Bottom