24-hour sale information [Time Zones]

MilesDB

Started this thread just to summarize the available information so that people won't miss the announced XenForo sale.

We have:
XenForo said:
Barring unforseen circumstances, XenForo will go on sale next Tuesday, October 5th 2010, at some point during UK business hours.

UK business hours: 8am - 4pm Local Time
UK Time is Greenwich Mean Time (GMT). Summer (Daylight-Saving)Time is observed in UK Time, where the time is shifted forward by 1 hour; 1 hours ahead of Greenwich Mean Time (GMT+1).

UK business hours in reference to other time zones:

USA:

Eastern Standard Time (EST): 3am - 11am
Central Standard Time (CST): 2am - 10am
Mountain Standard Time (MST): 1am - 9am
Pacific Standard Time (PST): 12.00am[midnight] - 8am

Australia:

Sydney/Melbourne/Brisbane/Canberra Time (EST): 5pm [Oct 5] - 1am[Oct 6]
Adelaide/Darwin Time (CTS): 4.30pm[Oct5] - 12.30am[Oct6]
Perth Time (WST): 3pm-11pm

New Zealand:

Auckland/Wellington Time (NZDT): 8pm[Oct 5] - 4am[Oct 6]

Russia:

Moscow Time (MSD): 11am - 7pm
Novosibirsk Time (NOVST): 2pm - 10pm
Vladivostok Time (VLAST): 6pm - 2am[Oct 6]

Turkey:

Istanbul/Ankara/Izmir Time (EEST): 10am - 6pm

Japan:

Tokyo/Yokohama/Osaka/Kyoto Time (JST): 4pm -12.00am[midnight, Oct 6]

China:

Beijing/Shanghai/Harbin/Urümqi Time (CST): 3pm - 11pm

India:

New Delhi/Mumbai/Hyderãbãd/Chennai(IST): 12.30pm - 8.30pm

XenForo sale will start at some point during the above time frame and last for 24 hours!

I don't know what having a baby is like...

Quite honestly, me having a baby would either be a miracle, or make me a freak of nature, and I rather neither ;(.

Then imagine it's 1966 and your wife is in there somewhere having a baby :p you know nothing of what is going on ;)

she's doing all the hard work, and you're in the waiting room whoooping it up with the other Dads drinking whiskey and smoking cigars :p

Then imagine it's 1966 and your wife is in there somewhere having a baby :p you know nothing of what is going on ;)

she's doing all the hard work, and you're in the sitting room whoooping it up with the other Dads drinking whiskey and smoking cigars :p
Me having kids in general is just a scary thought.

My kid will definitely be the anti-christ, and bring the end of the world. We both know it, so its better not to spare my feelings :(.

Barring unforseen circumstances, XenForo will go on sale next Tuesday, October 5th 2010, at some point during UK business hours.

I dunno maybe you missed the whole unforseen circumstances thing yesterday? :)

That totally does not change the fact that any kid I have would be pure unadulterated evil... Mostly raised that way for my own amusement :D.

No raising devil spawn.. that's just wrong.. MmmKkkk ;)

wow.. 3 hours in DST :eek: didn't realise it was that long!

Here's one from the future for you....

beerchug.gif
Thanks future person :)

If you see Biff, kick his walking stick will ya.

No one is trying to hold KMA down. They did make an undertaking to releae the beta "in UK Business hours" today.
But if they don't make it there'll b e a good reason about making it best possible for us. That's the track they have.

All we're doing on this threade is happily sharing the excitement of the wait- and HOPING they can keep the deadline.

I'm sure some of you are aware by now but just in case you aren't.

http://xenforo.com/community/threads/unforseen-circumstances-but.4743/#post-77464

We are working as fast and hard as possible, however the unforseen circumstances encountered yesterday mean that the earliest juncture at which we will be able to release XenForo will fall after UK business hours.

Please keep an eye on this forum for further updates as we have them.

Thanks for your continued patience and support.

Could the 24 hours be extended to a "Few Days" ?

Or could we be emailed when the 24hour sale starts ?

I have a day job and I can't purchase the software on such a tight timeline, especially when the planned time clearly changed.

Back
Top Bottom