1.1.4 Discussion Thread.

For people upgrading with TMS: If you are using the preg replace method on a template make sure to backup your edits on an external file as well as the original unaltered template (for all templates that changed in 1.1.4 of course), revert the template, make a preg replace edit with the original 1.1.3 template and compare what has exactly changed between 1.1.3 and 1.1.4. Then apply the changes you have found to your backed up 1.1.3 edits and copy&paste your final template to TMS. Repeat this untill all template changes are covered.

Please note that a minor bug has been fixed and the the download package has been updated at around 11:30 GMT.

http://xenforo.com/community/threads/users-awaiting-approval-not-counting-down.47036/

If you have already upgraded using the previous package, you can download the latest .zip and just copy the new file which is library/XenForo/DataWriter/User.php
No problem, will download again! :)

Whenever I download something from Customers Area, I have no words to describe the feelings of the moment of click on Download button :love:

Keep it up guys! (y)

Upgrading from 1.1.3 to 1.1.4 with this lists of addon:

Add Poll to Existing Threads 1.0
Add Username Style to Last Post 1.0.1
Change Thread Starter 1.0
Display Staff Members 1.1.2
Kotomi 0.0.1 (Disabled)
Last Post Avatar by Waindigo 1.1.6
Minimum Post Length 1.0
Sitemap for XenForo 1.2.0
Social Connect (Facebook) 2.2b
TaigaChat 0.5.5
Template Modification System 1.2
XenDynamic 0.2.0
[bd] Medal 1.4
[bd] Tag Me 1.7
[bd] Widget Framework 2.1.1
[RT] Online Status Ribbon 1.2.2
[RT] Spoiler 1.0.3
[RT] User Rank Ribbons (35, w/TMS) 2.3
[Vi*tXF] Custom Node Icon 0.9

No problems so far. (Except TMS-stuff)

Just a suggestion, if you using some kind of cache, it would be better if you clear the cache after upgrade. (I'm using xf basic cache http://xenforo.com/help/cache/ )

WTF both XF 1.1.4 and ES 1.0.1 (and RM which I bought this morning) were released today? Why was no email sent out?

WTF both XF 1.1.4 and ES 1.0.1 (and RM which I bought this morning) were released today? Why was no email sent out?

Usually goes out the next day.

As for the upgrade, I'm literally just excited for the fix on the style properties. It sucked having to sit there for 10 seconds sometimes for the page to load.

Emails are basically always delayed at least a day.
Ahh makes sense.

Has anything been said about the 1.2 release time frame? 1-3 months? 3-6 months? Only reason I ask is because I need to redo my current style from the ground up. So if 1.2 is 1-2 months out I'll save myself a bunch of time and just skip 1.1.4 altogether.

DBA, get the RM today! If you wait it triples in price. Today only it's $20 and after today it'll be $60!

Ahh makes sense.

Has anything been said about the 1.2 release time frame? 1-3 months? 3-6 months? Only reason I ask is because I need to redo my current style from the ground up. So if 1.2 is 1-2 months out I'll save myself a bunch of time and just skip 1.1.4 altogether.

Nope

Ahh makes sense.

It's a little bit unfair to ask about the 1.2 release, seeing as they've only just got 1.1.4 out of the door :p

My advice is to probably wait until 1.2 is out to do your style, but I don't see anything that would stop you from upgrading to 1.1.4 in the interim. It contains some important improvements.

It's a little bit unfair to ask about the 1.2 release, seeing as they've only just got 1.1.4 out of the door :p

My advice is to probably wait until 1.2 is out to do your style, but I don't see anything that would stop you from upgrading to 1.1.4 in the interim. It contains some important improvements.

You should see what Mikes doing with 2.0 :eek: (yes this is a joke)

It is a bit unfair but Mike's made several references to 1.2 today :-p

I'm in the same boat. There are quite a lot of additions I'd like to make (your social stuff, blogs, showcase) but if 1.2 is only a month or two away it makes sense to wait a little bit, get our theme sorted, etc.

Top Bottom