1.1.4 Discussion Thread.

How about other Syndol's addons? Are they working alright? I am hoping so, I have all his paid addons installed.
Updated (in less than a minutes). All seem to be OK. Conversation Essentials's latest update solves its previous versions' compatibility issue with 1.1.4.

Upgraded our live site after TMS and Conversation Essenstials were upgraded today. Only had to fix the permission on the Data folder, and everything went smoothly after that. The forum helped me to jump on it. Wanted to wait 2 weeks to see how all add-ons get patches and how others are doing. But since i've read so many smooth installation i did this now.

Man, i can't tell how nice that we switched from phpbb :)
Excellent community and software (y)

I started upgrading last night and finished this morning so that took a couple of hours because of the amount of issues I had with the TMS system. TMS destroyed my local installation's TMS files so I'll have to fix that. I forgot that I had my local installation on Debug. (n) Reuploaded Shelley's Board Menu. Uninstalled a couple addons I no longer needed. I'm now down to 80 active addons (total is 91). The 8thos Bar gave me the most drama. I'll probably update that resource later. I also re-edited or re-uploaded the following xenforo core files:

Sort Active Addons List
library/XenForo/Model/AddOn.php

Adding New Kongregate Games
public_html/library/XenForo/Route/Prefix/Pages.php

Resize Avatars
library/XenForo/Model/Avatar.php

I can't sign in through facebook on my iphone anymore. It says that Safari has too many redirects.

Is there a way to for the "Likes" option to be like it was in 1.1.3 when using 1.1.4? In the 1.1.4 release, when you click on "Like", it takes you to a confirmation page instead of just liking the post from the main page of the thread your reading.

Is there a way to for the "Likes" option to be like it was in 1.1.3 when using 1.1.4? In the 1.1.4 release, when you click on "Like", it takes you to a confirmation page instead of just liking the post from the main page of the thread your reading.

Like function haven't changed in 1.1.4, so perhaps this may happen due to a add-on you are using.

Really? I've not seen this, on my site or on here.

Top Bottom