• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

1.1.4 Discussion Thread.

Slavik

XenForo moderator
Staff member
As per title :) Questions, comments and upgrades!

I'm going to highlight this one point inparticular.

register_form
Add support for the registration timer and add the reg_key input.​

You need to update/revert this template, otherwise you may lose the ability for people to register on your site.

Common issues.

TMS (http://xenforo.com/community/resources/template-modification-system-tms.293/) needs an update if you have debug enabled

in library/TMS/Model/Template.php:

Find:
Code:
public function fetchAllKeyed($sql, $key, $bind = array())
{
if (strpos($sql, 'template_map') !== false) {
$sql = str_replace('SELECT ', 'SELECT template_map.template_final, template_map.template_modifications, ', $sql);
}

return parent::fetchAllKeyed($sql, $key, $bind);
}
Replace with:

Code:
public function fetchAllKeyed($sql, $key, $bind = array(), $nullPrefix = '')
{
$sql = str_replace('SELECT ', 'SELECT template_map.template_final, template_map.template_modifications, ', $sql);
}

return parent::fetchAllKeyed($sql, $key, $bind, $nullPrefix);
}
http://xenforo.com/community/threads/1-1-4-discussion-thread.47031/#post-505736

Users Awaiting Approval bug fix
Please note that a minor bug has been fixed and the the download package has been updated at around 11:30 GMT.

http://xenforo.com/community/threads/users-awaiting-approval-not-counting-down.47036/

If you have already upgraded using the previous package, you can download the latest .zip and just copy the new file which is library/XenForo/DataWriter/User.php

If you also want the file health check to pass, you will need to upload library/xf/install/data/filesums.php too.

tyteen4a03

in admin.php.

Disabling TMS.
Quick fix:

library/TMS/Model/Template.php:

Find:
Code:
public function fetchAllKeyed($sql, $key, $bind = array())
{
}

return parent::fetchAllKeyed($sql, $key, $bind);
}
Replace with:

Code:
public function fetchAllKeyed($sql, $key, $bind = array(), $nullPrefix = '')
{
}

return parent::fetchAllKeyed($sql, $key, $bind, $nullPrefix);
}
1.1.4 added a $nullPrefix parameter, which allows you to prefix your result keys in case they were null. Not sure why it isn't documented.

I have submitted a pull request, guiltar should see it very soon.

A

account8226

Ok all good on my board with quite a lot of members, just needed to remove Conversation essentials addon while waiting for an upgrade for this add-on, and a bug with the Template modification system on the admin panel, just needed to quit debug mode while waiting for an upgrade of this other add-on (OR quick fix above this message for TMS, thanks you very much).

Everything is great, let's have a look to that new spam prevention system ;)

Congratz for the great work, nice to see XF is back :D

RastaLulz

Can you upgrade from 1.1.2 to 1.1.4? or do you have to upgrade to 1.1.3 before going to 1.1.4? I never bothered with 1.1.3, as I applied the security fix myself.