1.1.4 Discussion Thread.

*PRAISE TO BE GIVEN*
I'm glad I'm a xenforo user. I was able to upload everything while taking a shower, hopped out to click "complete upgrade", went to go make something to eat, came back and the only error I get is from TMS - which still functioned?

THEN a few minutes later there was a fix.

:love:

This is how ALL software should be.

This post comes from gym and I am working out right now. Couldn't wait to comment :). Gotta get back to my desk and upgrade.

I think I'm going to wait until everyone else's addons get broken first before I upgrade so that I can be prepared...

I think I'm going to wait until everyone else's addons get broken first before I upgrade so that I can be prepared...
Most likely there will be none, except if your addons override the default methods.

I probably can build a class/method changes list in my spare time...

Users Awaiting Approval still shows 1 when I deleted the user about 15 minutes ago. Is there a slight delay?

I had to fix a couple of dodgy template modifications but apart from that we're all good :)

Most likely there will be none, except if your addons override the default methods.

I probably can build a class/method changes list in my spare time...
I have around a hundred addons installed and over a hundred TMS edits. I would literally be fixing the board all day if I upgraded now due to the amount of reverts needed. I'll just wait till I have a whole day off.

Top Bottom