Discussion in 'Resolved Bug Reports' started by soloarquitectura, Apr 6, 2011.
This looks like it might be a different issue but have you seen this bug which was fixed yesterday?
Otherwise I haven't seen anyone else report that particular problem.
I just download and install version 1.0.1 again (with Rebuild Core Master Data).
Chrome 10 works fine, only appears in IE9.
I've just tested it in IE9 and don't have that problem.
Which OS are you using?
Windows 7 x64. IE9 x32.
Same OS, same IE version, same problem.
Internet Explorer 9.0.8112.16421
Enabling Compatibility View it works fine.
works fine for me using the same internet explorer build
Same issue at http://xenforo.com/demo
Maybe it's a problem specific to my version of IE9 (Spanish, Spain).
I just tried on another machine.
Issue confirmed in another PC with same OS (Windows 7 Ultimate x64) and same IE9 (Internet Explorer 9.0.8112.16421, RTM (KB982861), x86, Spanish, Spain).
I found that this does not occur in the Style Properties section.
Only in the Options section.
Same issue under Home>Options
Same OS and IE9 Version.
This is happening with "Compatibility Mode" set to OFF.
Since a newly designed software should not require any sort of browser backward compatibility mode, this should get fixed.
Looks like this might be down to us using invalid HTML - we can't put a div inside an h1. May have to restructure this.
Fixed by moving the menu to a different location.
Separate names with a comma.