[021] XenForo WebSockets [Deleted]

Very cool add-on. Installed (using local Soketi server) and seems to work fine.

Payment made for copyright removal :)

• Love
Reactions: 021
Normally you get one alert when for example someone react in a thread you follow.

With this add-on it seems you get an alert every time someone reacts in a thread. In busy threads that means a lot of alerts.

Does this add-on do this?

Normally you get one alert when for example someone react in a thread you follow.

With this add-on it seems you get an alert every time someone reacts in a thread. In busy threads that means a lot of alerts.

Does this add-on do this?
No. I repeat once again: you are posting in the wrong thread. This add-on does not provide any functionality related to alerts.

Hi, after I installed this, and your real time threads I got this error code whenever I tried to type, or post a message.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-06-12 105452.webp
    Screenshot 2023-06-12 105452.webp
    41.2 KB · Views: 30
@021 So I successfully downloaded it, is there a possibility that I am able to condense my copyright footer? I'm not removing the copyright brand, just making things more uniform. Because it's starting to become excessive and I don't have the necessary funds at the moment to purchase copyright removal 😓
Screenshot 2023-06-15 154252.webp

@021 any plans to real time update threads in forum view? Conversations?
This project requires the support of many additional add-on developers. I don't believe that @021 alone can manage everything.

It necessitates a substantial community effort to develop.

However, up until now, no other developers have shown interest in contributing.

Each individual is creating and developing their own projects.

This project requires the support of many additional add-on developers. I don't believe that @021 alone can manage everything.

It necessitates a substantial community effort to develop.

However, up until now, no other developers have shown interest in contributing.

Each individual is creating and developing their own projects.

Sorry are you involved with the addon or author somehow?

@021 So I successfully downloaded it, is there a possibility that I am able to condense my copyright footer? I'm not removing the copyright brand, just making things more uniform. Because it's starting to become excessive and I don't have the necessary funds at the moment to purchase copyright removal 😓
ThemeHouse can be disabled, as they made it an option to remove:

Code:
$config['removeThemeHouseBranding'] = true;

Sorry are you involved with the addon or author somehow?

WebSockets is a technique that allows XF to interact in real-time. However, as of now, it seems that each add-on developer on XF is going in their own direction without any collaboration or unified approach to share or develop together.

As for your initial question, no, I am not involved with the addon or author in any way on XF.

I am pleased to see the interest of the community, it motivates me for further development)

Now I'm working on amazing things that will radically change the experience of using the forum - chat and messenger.

Here are some screenshots from the messenger. They were taken in a pop-up window that is available on all forum pages. However, the messenger is also available in an expanded view on the conversation pages and also have a separate page without XenForo elements (a clean messenger for communication, like Telegram). If desired, you can disable the conversation pages and keep only the messenger. Just look 😍
xenforo-messenger-popup-list.pngxenforo-messenger-popup-search.pngxenforo-messenger-popup-conv-creation.pngxenforo-messenger-popup-chatting.pngxenforo-messenger-popup-room-menu.pngxenforo-messenger-popup-theme-selecting.png

And one screenshot from the chat)
*Just so you know, the buttons next to the message only appear when hovering over it.
Chat.png

(The screenshots show one of the 10 available themes, the list of which you can edit)

💣💣💣

Last edited:
Top Bottom