No permission to download
Compatible XF 1.x versions
  1. 1.3
  2. 1.4
  3. 1.5
Visible branding
No
Description:
Remember your information to your forum. Easy to use, with two clicks you can save your important notes, which are shown in the sidebar under visitor panel.

Features:
  • Allow BBcode (included: smile, images, links...).
  • Option to set maximum limit for notes and messages to show when user has not own content.
  • Permission to use/view notepad for each user group.
  • All content write on database.
Installation:
  1. Download [XFCrowd] NotePad v1.0.zip and unzip it.
  2. Upload the XFCrowd folder to your server. The correct location will be library/XFCrowd.
  3. From your Admin Control Panel, go to the "Install Add-on" page.
  4. Upload the addon-xfc_notepad.xml file.
  5. Click the Install Add-on button.
Group Permissions:

Be sure to set the Administrator group to Allow.
6.webp

Enjoy ;)

1.webp 3.webp 4.webp 5.webp 6.webp 2016-01-11 18-12-09 XenForo - Mozilla Firefox.webp
Author
Roka
Downloads
Views
First release
Last update

Ratings

4.75 star(s) 4 ratings

More resources from Roka

Latest updates

1. Fix issue and new features

Fix problem with shows title in different page (members, conversation). Quick edit button on...
  2. Bugs fixed

Overlay title fix (css) Update error fix.
  3. Custom Title

- Add/Edit/Remove your own title. If Title field is empty, show default Title set by admin.

Latest reviews

It works flawlessly in 1.5.11. One of useful add on that my members like. Thank you for the add on..
Good updates. I look forward to the new changes announced in this update. keep the good work my friend ;)
Hello its good but i have this problem when i try change notes from the top right hover your name this is what happens how do you fix this? http://prntscr.com/9uriec
Roka
Roka
Thank's I will fix this in next version ;)
I was searching for this from long time, this is awesome idea. I will install it now. Thank you dear for your effort and time.
Roka
Roka
Thank's for excellent feedback ;)
As always, one of the better new developers on this site. I follow your work...Keep the good work.;)
Roka
Roka
thanks ;)
Top Bottom