- Compatible XF 1.x versions
- 1.2, 1.3, 1.4, 1.5
- Additional requirements
- XenCentral Framework 1.3.x (available in Client's Area)
- Updates duration
- 1 year included in initial purchase. Extension fee 15.00 EUR/year.
- Visible branding
- Yes, but removable with payment
The first version of the product supports basic functionality - adding any number of custom BB Code tags and pointing them to any Mediawiki API (Wikipedia by default), and users will be able to embed the first part of any article using the tag:
The product has options to remove any tables from article text, and to limit number of paragraphs to be displayed from the first section.
Product uses XenForo Cache implementation, and it is highly recommended to have cache enabled. XenCentral Framework package delivered with the product has Clear Cache option, which will clear the cache if it is setup, or will output a message showing how to enable it.
The main upcoming features are:
1. Add editor button for XenForo 1.2.x versions.
2. Allowing to set description for each wiki tag created, so that users could choose which one they want to use.
3. Embed-time inline search and article suggestion. Clicking editor button users will be a popup asking article title, and typing in the field they will get suggestion list of article names available in Wiki installation.
4. More default tags with special functionality, like define tag showing word information from wiktionary.org.
Live Demo - http://demo.xencentral.com/ Demo user: test/testxc
Support Forums - http://forum.xencentral.com/
Support Desk - http://desk.xencentral.com/
Please make sure the addon works with your site by testing it on our demo board, as the addon may not work with some heavily customized or outdated Mediawiki installations.
For any question, suggestion, feedback email us at sales [at] xencentral.com