Unmaintained Template Syntax: XenForo Tags

Compatible XF 1.x versions
  1. 1.0
  2. 1.1
  3. 1.2
  4. 1.3
  5. 1.4
  6. 1.5
Disclaimer: This is a technical explaination and is geared towards developers. However, the information provided here can prove useful to non-developers.

This add-on is not affiliated with XenForo Ltd.

The XenForo Tags
XenForo comes with a robust set of extra HTML tags for use within the templates, these...
You do not have permission to view the full content of this resource. Log in or register now.
Author
Jeremy
Views
First release
Last update

Ratings

5.00 star(s) 6 ratings

Latest updates

1. topctrl

The xen:topctrl tag allows you to define HTML that is placed within the container next to the...
  2. container

The xen:container tag is utilized to set container variable data. Attributes var (required)...
  3. description

The xen:description tag is utilized to overwrite and set the meta description for individual...

Latest reviews

Hi!

This is very helpful article for beginner for xenForo, i also know how to use PHP, so maby that helps a lot.

Thank you, Jeremy for sharing this! :)
saved my backside when I broke something on my forum trying to fix something else - xen:map was the solution I needed
Love all of the good information which is being shared here! My go to guide whenever I'm wondering how to do something, especially something specific (like hiding the visitor panel from the sidebar). Thank you for sharing this, Jeremy!
Excellent explanation of XF Tags, thanks!
Very helpful. Thanks for taking the time to do this.
I have this bookmarked, it's been really helpful as I customize my site for my users.
Jeremy
Jeremy
Thank you. Watch for more template oriented resources soon.
Top Bottom