- Compatible XF 1.x versions
- Commercial, Unpaid, Free License
- Visible branding
Included in the [TAC] Total Anti-Spam Collection.
This add-on allows you to define any anti-spam API you want to use, to construct the rules applied to the API response, and define the logic for the rules. In addition to this offering standalone protection, other TAC add-ons (e.g. Fool Bot Honey Pot), are able to use the APIs you define.
So now, if there is an API you wish to use on registration that isn't available as a separate add-on, you can simply use this add-on to define it yourself.
For the API usage, please consider donating to the owners of the APIs that you use.
This add-on comes preconfigured with the following APIs:
- Project Honey Pot Http:BL
- Block Disposable Email API
- Stop Forum Spam
- Spam Busted
- Bot Scout
This plugin can be used in combination with:
- Stop Human Spam (Stops human creating links / sigs / banned content, it also checks for "sneaky broken links")
- Fool Bot Honey Pot(to stop spam bots completely!)
- This add-on integrates well with Fool Bot Honey Pot, as the logs will show Any Api results too.
- Stop Country Spam (to reduce spam from particular countries bot/human),
- Custom Image Captcha (2nd fallback to stop spam bots)
- Bot Arrestor (to reduce the amount of resources spam bots & scrapers use)
Set options in: Admin control panel -> Home -> Options -> AnyApi.
- Related resources