- Update installer to not wipe the "Link Spam checker" URL options. Retrieving this information can be done via using SQL to find the last update and manually extract it from the relevent json;SQL:
select * from xf_admin_log where request_data like '%svLinkSpamCheckerBlackList%' order by 1 desc limit 1;
- Fix "Duplicate entry 'xx-0' for key 'report'" when a race condition occurs and the record is saved but not reported
- Only delete "User registration log" entry for a deleted user if "Full delete for GDPR" option is set
- Rework "ignore for future events" option to actively exclude that set of users detected with those detection details rather than passively being ignored
- Run Xenforo's spam checker over user profile fields and custom fields on signup
- Add option "Registration spam phrases" (default empty)
- Add option "Link Spam checker: Registration default action" (default moderate)
- Add option "Request Website on signup" (default disabled)
- "Email domain moderation" ie require explicit approval by domain and moderate unknown email domains
- Add option "Non-allowed email action" (default none)
- New permission; "[SignupAbuse] Allow approving email domains" (default not granted)
- Import/export as CSV or XML
- Allow banning an email domain from the approval queue
- New permission; "[SignupAbuse] Allow banning email domains" (default not granted)
- Allow banning an ISP/ASN from the approval queue
- New permission; "[SignupAbuse] Allow banning ASN" (default not granted)
- Work-around for a user approval design flaw in XenForo where a user may not have yet had their email confirmed.
When manual approval is configured, there are two flows which result in the use user ending in the approval queue;
The only hint on which flow has triggered is the user registration record has a non-approved status.
- register => spam checker says moderate => approval queue. No email confirmation.
- register => email confirm => approval queue. Has email confirm.
The "Require email confirmation (always notifies)" feature is now flagged enabled if it detects the user's email likely has not been confirmed and avoids the email_confirm => moderated => email_confirm loop that could potentially happen