- Fix handling DuplicateKeyException when detecting multiple accounts
- When preventing internal errors in this add-on from blocking login:
Throwable(php7+) which is broader than
- Rethrow exceptions when development is enabled, not when debug mode is enabled.
- Fix caching not occurring for external API calls if a caching provider is not setup
- Fix "Undefined offset: 2" from ASN resolver attempting to extract a country when using non-Team Cymru/Ripe ASN providers.
- Guard against add-ons which incorrectly implement XenForo Entities or content types when generating a list of content-types for the options;
This is known to affect add-ons by the Vault Wiki author who refuse to implement core XenForo functionality correctly
- Approval queue - skip click-to-shrink
- Link Spam checker: Default action (by content type)
- Fix migrating add-on multi-accounts records from XF 1.x 'alter ego detector' records
- Fix ipregistery asn lookup support
- Report GeoIP/ASN API errors to the XF error log and do not swallow them
- Fix bad links to known email providers in the approval queue
- Fix "Ban ASN" option not appearing in approval queue
- Use ipStack/ipApi/ipregistry geo/asn providers if configured over cloudflare/Cymru
- Fix ASN lookup for ipApi/ipregistry
- Fix "Ban ASN" feature (ErrorException: Job XF:ApprovalQueueProcess: [E_WARNING] preg_match_all(): Unknown modifier '/')
- On display of registration logs, correctly encode URLs.
- Compatibility fix with New Registration Email add-on
- Add php7 typehinting (partial)
- Add short caching to DNS querys lookups for ASN resolving
- Support using Cymru country lookup as a last ditch geoip lookup
- Add new GeoIP lookups, most require paid accounts or limited free services
- Add support for ipstack.com for geoip/asn service. This service requires an account for the geoip, and a paid account for the asn lookup service
- Add support for ip-api.com for geoip/asn service. This service requires an account for the geoip, and a paid account for the asn lookup service
- Add support for ipregistry.co for geoip/asn service. This service requires an account, with a free tier and then requiring payment
- Update GetIpIntel "private ip" error text to indiciate this can also be due to BGP hijacking
- In user registration log, render IP's as links to ip-lookup tool
- In user registration log, render ASN's as links to peeringdb.com to describe the ISP/network provider
- Support setting a per-content type default for spam link check rendering
We use essential cookies to make this site work, and optional cookies to enhance your experience.