1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Registration Greeting 1.0.7

Registration Greeting

1. Nobita.Kun
    Compatible XF Versions:
    Additional Requirements:
    PHP 5.4 or higher
    Visible Branding:
    :D Do not forget to review this resource :D

Description: The addon allows the forum admin to control and enforce new users introducing themselves in a new or pre-existing thread.

Screen Shot 2015-03-13 at 2.21.13 PM.png

• Control whether you would like the new registrant to post new thread, or reply to an existing thread, to introduce themselves. Alternatively you can set it do do neither.

• Control the Thread Title naming if new thread is to be created.
      • Ability to choose when to display the Introduction Text Fields when they are registering. Either on the registration page, or after registering.
      • Choose whether to bypass account confirmation if they provide information in the 'About Me' section."
    • You should define your plan on addon options page.
    Screen Shot 2015-03-13 at 2.21.21 PM.png
    How to install?
    • Upload all files in the folder upload into your hosting and select merge if asked
    • Go to ACP and install or upgrade addon
    • Using this path while install or upgrade: library/Nobita/RegGreeting/addon-nobita_RegGreeting.xml
    • If you find the addon useful in administering your community, please send a donation to my Paypal account: Truonglv[at]outlook.com. Alternatively, if you would like any customisation or new features, please send me an email to the above email address to discuss the cost of the enhancements.
    otto, JustinHawk, IPF and 2 others like this.

Recent Updates

1. Added support XenForo 1.5.4
  2. Fixed some bugs!
  3. Version 1.0.5 released!

Recent Reviews

1. habplusmode
    Version: 1.0.7
    Addon works but when you want to do admin approval, after approving them, the thread doesnt create, is there a fix to this @Nobita.kun
    1. Nobita.Kun
      Author's Response
      Please post into thread support there. I did not receive any feedback from you before :)
  2. saucylost
    Version: 1.0.4
    The add-on works wonderfully and was very easy to install. I have been happy to see more activity in the introductions forum and I hope that it helps get more member engaged in the community.