No permission to download
Compatible XF 1.x versions
  1. 1.2
  2. 1.3
  3. 1.4
  4. 1.5
Visible branding
No
This add-on shows a user's post and thread count of each forum in which the user has posted at least one message. The post areas table is shown in a new user profile tab.

Tip: There is also a version for XF2.

Features
  • post counts are sorted in descending order
  • forum names are links to the corresponding forums
  • post / thread counts are links to a search for all posts / threads from the user in the corresponding forum
  • only publicly visible posts / threads are counted

PostAreas_1.3.gif

Installation
The „usual procedure“. For your convenience, you may use the Add-on Install & Upgrade add-on.

Custom table styles

You can adjust the table style to that on the images by adding the CSS rules below the images to your EXTRA.css template. The styles can also be combined with each other as you like. Have a look at this post for an example of such a composed style.

Please note:
The screenshots below are from pre 1.3 releases where there was no „Threads“ column. Also some of them are taken from the 1.1 release where the post counts weren't links and the content of the post counts column was centered by default.

Without column heardings
Post Areas without header.png

#PostAreas thead
{

display: none;
}

Background color of hovered rows
PostAreas_Hover.png

#PostAreas tbody tr:hover
{

background: rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.1)
}

Background color of even rows
PA_even_rows_new.png

#PostAreas tr:nth-child(even)
{

background: rgb(232, 232, 232)
}

Background color of captions and odd rows
PA_odd_rows_and_header.png

#PostAreas .header
{

background-color: rgb(252,252,255);
}
#PostAreas tr:nth-child(odd)
{

background-color: rgb(239,239,239);
}

Centered and 50% width table
PA_centered_table.png

#PostAreas table
{

width: 50%;
margin: 0 auto;
}

Right-aligned forum titles
PostAreas_right_aligned.png

#PostAreas .forum_title_column
{

text-align: right;
}

Centered post counts
PostAreas_center_aligned.png

#PostAreas td.post_counts_column
{

text-align: center;
}

Author
Thomas.B
Downloads
Views
First release
Last update

Ratings

5.00 star(s) 8 ratings

More resources from Thomas.B

Latest updates

1. A small bugfix

Fixed a bug that resulted in an error log entry (Undefined index: postAreas) when there is a...
  2. Better compatibility with other add-ons

This update now completely fixes the regreassion that was partly fixed in the 1.3.1 release. If...
  3. One bugfix

This release fixes a bug that occurs if you set a „max forums limit“ and the corresponding user...

Latest reviews

Great plugin, working as expected without problems at Xenforo 1.5.7
Thanks for sharing your work Thomas!
Very good addon, i suggest it. I will use on my community. Thank you Thomas. I will buy other addons.
Very helpful. This and his New Threads & Posts addon are true gems, wouldn't want to do without them.
this plugin adds a very useful feature to xenforo profiles! it's great to be able to see where users are most active, also the author is very good about taking suggestions and incorporating them into the plugin. thank you!
Found this little gem today. I really love the added functionality which really very intuitively. Keep up the good work!
Very useful addon and one that should be in the core! Thanks for keeping it free! Very useful addon and one that should be in the core! Thanks for keeping it free!
Extremely good addon, was about to pay for this to be made myself about a week earlier. Have posted a comment that makes it look better on the eyes in my opinion.
Top Bottom