1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

[MWS] Daily Statistics 1.3.2

Extended Statistics for your forum

1. MattW
    Compatible XF Versions:
    Visible Branding:
    No
    This add-on required XF 1.2 to work.

As originally requested here, this add-on will give some basic stats in the ACP
    • Post Stats
    • Thread Stats
    • User Stats
    • Resource Stats
    daily_stats_1.0.5_acp.PNG

You can also include the basic stats into the Forum Home statistics block (works with @xfrocks widget framework also)
    daily_stats_1.0.5_forum_home.PNG
    Choose which stats to display via options in the ACP

daily_stats_1.0.5_options.PNG

Thanks to @Shelley , @BamaStangGuy , @Clickfinity , @ineedhelp and @Paul for the suggestions and feedback bringing this to where it currently is.

Installation
    1. Download the zip file.
    2. Extract its contents to your hard drive.
    3. Upload the contents of the upload folder to the root of your XenForo installation.
    4. Complete install via the Admin CP using the provided XML file.
    THLove, _NANO_, Xon and 33 others like this.

Recent Updates

1. Bug Fix
  2. Bug Fix
  3. Improvements by Xon

Recent Reviews

1. Soundlover
    Soundlover
    2/5,
    Version: 1.3.1
    I installed it like the other add ons but its not showing on forum. I only have Forum Statistics. Entered options and enabled it to show on forum home but nothing.
  2. LuvMeSumZen
    LuvMeSumZen
    5/5,
    Version: 1.3.1
    STOP LOOKING! You have found the best sidebar resource add on available for XF. With the best support.
  3. Maxxamillion
    Maxxamillion
    5/5,
    Version: 1.3.0
    I freaking love this, so helpful. And it really allows me to see that my site is growing monthly. must have for all sites
  4. Axel B
    Axel B
    5/5,
    Version: 1.2.5
    Excellent addition! Many thanks :)

Your review must be at least 150 characters. Your review must be at least 150 characters. Your review must be at least 150 characters.
  5. BamaStangGuy
    BamaStangGuy
    5/5,
    Version: 1.2.4a
    Great add-on to keep track of stats on an hourly basis. Something I very much miss from when we used vBulletin software. Originally requested for just the admin area, the add-on now works on the forum home page and even with other add-ons. Thanks Matt.
  6. atmaca
    atmaca
    5/5,
    Version: 1.2.0
    Good!
  7. CyclingTribe
    CyclingTribe
    5/5,
    Version: 1.2.0
    Cracking little add-on for those of us admins who are stat-geeks!! (aren't we all?!!) :)))
  8. markku
    markku
    5/5,
    Version: 1.1.5
    Now it's perfect! Thanks MattW.
  9. Code Monkey
    Code Monkey
    5/5,
    Version: 1.1.4
    Nice work. Every admin likes more stats. :D
  10. markku
    markku
    4/5,
    Version: 1.1.3
    Doesn't have "ACP Display Active Users" toggle in the Options. Lacks a few phrases (for Active Users 7 Days and 30 Days). Otherwise, brilliant little addon.
    1. MattW
      Author's Response
      Or you could have just reminded me about the phrases! "ACP Display Acitve Users" was never requested as an option.