1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Mark Threads Done 1.0.1b

Allow users to mark threads as complete (change the prefix and lock the thread automatically).

1. Xon
    Compatible XF Versions:
    Additional Requirements:
    php 5.4+
    Updates Duration:
    12 months ($10 yearly renewal)
    Visible Branding:
    Update (2016 May 28th):
    @Xon has taken over this @Daniel Hood's add-on. This product is now available for purchase again. For more information read this thread.

User Permissions
    • Mark thread by anyone done.
    • Mark thread by self done.
    No defaults, please ensure permissions are setup for this add-on to be usable!

Admin Panel

Screen Shot 2016-01-09 at 2.45.40 AM.png

Check to allow the feature and select the "done" prefix.

User Functionality

If the user has permission to mark their own threads done and it's their thread, or they have permission to mark any thread done, then when viewing a thread. It'll appear like this:

Screen Shot 2016-01-09 at 2.46.25 AM.png

Once clicked, they will be prompted to confirm like this (the text is dynamic based on the prefix selected):

Screen Shot 2016-01-09 at 2.46.45 AM.png

Once confirmed, the thread will be locked and the prefix will be assigned:

Screen Shot 2016-01-09 at 2.46.58 AM.png

They can revert the change by Marking it as not done (phrasing is dependent on the prefix selected by the admin):

Screen Shot 2016-01-09 at 2.47.06 AM.png

This unlocks the thread and removes the prefix.

I recommend using Add-on install & upgrade or [#] Install and Upgrade to install this addon.

The original development cost of the add-on was funded by @Joeychgo.

Recent Updates

1. Bugfix release
  2. Maintenance update
  3. Now under new management

Recent Reviews

1. Joeychgo
    Version: 1.0.0
    I had this custom made for me and it works perfectly. Closes the thread and applies whichever thread prefix I specify, on a forum by forum basis. I use it to mark For Sale ads as SOLD.