1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Mark Threads Done [Paid] 1.0.1b

Allow users to mark threads as complete (change the prefix and lock the thread automatically).

1. Daniel Hood

Daniel Hood Well-Known Member

Daniel Hood submitted a new resource:

Mark Threads Done - Allow users to mark threads as complete (change the prefix and lock the thread automatically).

Read more about this resource...

2. reddy ink

reddy ink Active Member

Nice add-on.
    If a thread already has some other prefix (or prefixes w/multi-prefixes add-on), will this "Mark Done" prefix be added in the front in addition to existing prefixes or will it wipe out existing prefixes and replace it.

3. Daniel Hood

It wipes them out and replaces them.

4. Blast

Blast Active Member

This might be a silly question. But you can easily change 'Done' to something else right?

5. Daniel Hood

Yes. It's really whatever prefix you select. For example I use it for suggestions on XenMods so for the Open Suggestions board it's called "Marked Implemented" ('Implemented' is the prefix I use for implemented suggestions).

6. dougiemac

dougiemac Member

Can this add-on be applied to ONLY specific forums rather than the entire forum site?

7. Xon

Xon Well-Known Member

8. Joeychgo

Joeychgo Well-Known Member

Yes. I use it to mark threads SOLD in my classifieds section. Its just the thread prefix you choose.

Yes. It can also use different thread prefixes on a forum by forum basis.

Xon likes this.
  9. gldtn

gldtn Well-Known Member

I'm looking for something similar, but I need to allow my members to choose between 2 or more different prefix (i.e: successful, problematic)

Also each will perform different actions. It would be nice if I can choose to change the prefix and move it to a designated forum if I choose to do so when the the thread OP perform the action.

I'm willing to pay for theses additional features. If possible, @Xon can you give me a quote to add this?

10. Xon

Xon Well-Known Member

11. Xon

Xon Well-Known Member

12. bhkien

bhkien Member

Hi,

I had already installed the Mark Threads Done addon and set "Allow users to mark threads done with prefix:" option (see bellow)

Screen Shot 2016-07-05 at 4.12.41 PM.png

But in that forum, I cannot see the function (Button) to let mark the thread done.

Screen Shot 2016-07-05 at 4.12.41 PM.png Screen Shot 2016-07-05 at 4.13.47 PM.png

How can I do to let this function appear?

Thanks,

13. Xon

Xon Well-Known Member

@bhkien it should be next to the thread tools dropdown menu.

Make sure the "Mark thread by anyone done" or "Mark thread by self done" have been assigned to moderators/users as required.

I've updated the overview to describe that this is permission driven.

bhkien likes this.
  14. bhkien

bhkien Member

Thank you.