1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Unmaintained Listing Threads In Particular Forums 1.0.6

Show all threads was created by user in particular forums

1. Nobita.Kun
    Compatible XF Versions:
    Visible Branding:
    No
    Description:
    This Addon allow admin select special forums then display all threads was created by user in that forums.
    Options:
    After install Addon you can find option of Addon. If you want to select all forums so leave empty (don't select any special forums)

Images

1. options.png
    2. list.png
    THLove, DRE, imno007 and 1 other person like this.

Recent Updates

1. Small update!
  2. Add new option!
  3. Add new permisison :D

Recent Reviews

1. imno007
    imno007
    5/5,
    Version: 1.0.6
    Seriously useful little addon. I suspect the name does it a disservice, causing many members to pass it by. If you want a quick way to look at all threads posted by members, that goes beyond XF's 200 threads default limit - and be able exclude certain forums from that view/count if you want - then grab this little jewel.
  2. Live Free
    Live Free
    5/5,
    Version: 1.0.5
    Thanks for developing this! Glad others are enjoying it. Probably one of the most underutilized but valuable add-ons here on XF!! My users love it.
  3. arr0w
    arr0w
    5/5,
    Version: 1.0.3
    Thanks!
  4. DRE
    DRE
    5/5,
    Version: 1.0.3
    seriously useful. should be core.
  5. estranged
    estranged
    2/5,
    Version: 1.0.1
    Another addon which displays copyright on all pages for a little feature.
  6. Inkman
    Inkman
    3/5,
    Version: 1.0.1
    I installed then un-installed after i seen the copyright notice at the bottom of the forum :( It does work well though. Thanks anyway.
    1. Nobita.Kun
      Author's Response
      What problems you get? I noticed this Addon include an copyright ;) So want to remove copyright please contact with me ;)