Resource icon

Listing Threads In Particular Forums 1.0.6

No permission to download

truonglv

Nobita.Kun submitted a new resource:

Listing Threads In Particular Forums - Show all threads was created by user in particular forums

Description:
This Addon allow admin select special forums then display all threads was created by user in that forums.
Options:
After install Addon you can find option of Addon. If you want to select all forums so leave empty (don't select any special forums)
License:
This Addon release as Free with an copyright, If you want to remove copyright please contact with me
NOTE:
This...

Read more about this resource...

Can you add a number count of threads created in the tab?

Ex:

Listing Threads (5)

BTW instead of Listing Threads it should be called 'Topics Started' We can change that name in phrases right?

Can you add a number count of threads created in the tab?

Ex:

Listing Threads (5)

BTW instead of Listing Threads it should be called 'Topics Started' We can change that name in phrases right?
Thank you for suggestion. I'll add this in next release ;)

did u uninstall your addon and re-install it fresh with your new version?

cause im installing your latest version fresh. never had the old versions installed.

I'll try again though.

Okay I see the problem now. This addon does not install correctly with @Waindigo Install and Upgrade addon. Can you make it compatible?

Wow this is perfect!!! Thank you!

Can you make a usergroup permissions for this?

Until then I'll just use template conditional edits.

Permissions for viewing the thread listing tab. For instance, I dont want guests and certain usergroups to see it.

Until then I've wrapped the following templates in a conditional so if you don't do it it's fine.

How can I show content to Administrators?
<xen:if is="{$visitor.is_admin}">
This content will show to Administrators
</xen:if>

Screen Shot 2013-10-17 at 11.36.42 PM.webp

This is a superb add-on. It would be doubly superb if you could allow users to have the option of which forums to draw from in generating the thread list. Would this be possible?

Reactions: DRE
This is a superb add-on. It would be doubly superb if you could allow users to have the option of which forums to draw from in generating the thread list. Would this be possible?
I don't understand that. If allow user can define custom forums so in option ACP! That's don't really need.

I don't understand that. If allow user can define custom forums so in option ACP! That's don't really need.

Maybe it's not possible. I wasn't thinking of letting users into admincp. Was wondering whether they could select which forums to pull from outside of that.

Top Bottom