Unmaintained Giving selected navigation tabs dropdown menus

Compatible XF 1.x versions
  1. 1.0
  2. 1.1
  3. 1.2
  4. 1.3
  5. 1.4
Hello everyone,

This tutorial will help show you how to setup your XenForo navigation to allow dropdowns on all tabs and it is mainly for skins that want to heavily customize, clear up space in the header, or just want to stand out from the rest. By default, XenForo chooses to display the current tab without a menu and displays the contents of...
You do not have permission to view the full content of this resource. Log in or register now.
Author
ThemeHouse
Views
First release
Last update

Ratings

4.38 star(s) 8 ratings

More resources from ThemeHouse

Latest updates

1. visitorTabs note

NOTE: The privateTabs area (username, inbox, alerts, logout) already have dropdown menus (save...

Latest reviews

Great !
Being new to this, a lot of what was said was not clear. I couldn't figure out the first option to keep the tabs because his instructions were so vague.
thanks!
Thank you!
D
You saved me a lots of time!
the only issue I am having is enable this feature in conversation and account preferences? otherwise 5 star
ThemeHouse
ThemeHouse
Hey there, it is the same process. I didn't include it, nor did I show a custom menu, but you would do the same thing. Thanks for your review :)
Very detailed and well-written; thanks!
A brilliant tutorial! Really detailed and really helpful! :) I don't think I can fault it at all.
Top Bottom