Adds permissions to include full message text in emails, per usergroup.
- Compatible XF Versions:
- Additional Requirements:
- php 5.6+
- MIT Licence
- Visible Branding:
Always email watched thread notifications, instead of last visit.
- New thread
- Reply to thread
- New Conversation
- Join conversation
- Reply Conversation
New Options under 'Full Message Text Permission':
- Per-forum permissions.
- Per-user opt-in.
- User registration default.
- Maximum message text length
- In characters, Default zero, rounds to the nearest word less than the limit. Then renders to bbcode/text.
- Allow always emailing watched threads
- Default off, as there is a minor performance hit due to extra decoding that happens regardless of if the forum supports always sending watched thread notifications.
- Full message text notification emails (conversation)
- Full message text notification emails (posts/threads)
These will override the "Include full message text in watched thread/forum notification emails." or "Include full message text personal conversation notification emails." options.
Option to always send emails triggered by warning conversations in full. Consider my other addon; Warning Improvements by Xon to always send emails when a warning conversation is created.
Thanks to @kontrabass for the initial work for this addon.
I recommend using Add-on install & upgrade or Install and Upgrade by waindigo to install this addon.
Contributing features or bug fixes
Please create a Github Pull request via the "Find more info at github.com..." link.
If you appreciate this addon, please consider a contribution via PayPal. Details will be provide via private conversation.
Please contact @kontrabass if you wish for different licencing arrangements.
- Related Resources:
- Warning Improvements by Xon
Full Message Text Permission 1.1.0
Adds permissions to include full message text in emails, per usergroup