- Compatible XF 1.x versions
- Copyright only shows up on index and is not removable.
- Visible branding
This add-on allows you to manually set the meta-description of any thread. This is especially useful for forums:
- Where posts contain images or display tags in the meta-description
- Where the first post contains very few relevant keywords and therefore ranks poorly
- Can set which usergroups have the ability to edit meta descriptions
- Pop-up menu in "Thread Tools>Edit Meta description"
- If no meta-description is set, it defaults to Xenforo Standard description
- Will also set the Facebook "og:Metadescription" property to manually edited description
- Manually edit the title tag of Forums
- Have optimized titles for Forums different than the User Friendly forum names
First you must set which user groups have access. This permission can be found under "Forum Moderator Permissions":
Then simply navigate to the thread you would like to change and select the "Edit Meta Description" option from the "Thread Tools" Dropdown:
Then enter your ideal meta description in the box and click save:
To change a forum's title tag, navigate to the forum you want in the Node Tree and enter it into the "Meta Title" box:
This addon uses the standard install procedure:
1) Upload the files. The zip file contains an "upload" folder. Upload the contents of that folder.
2) Import the XML in your Admin CP.
- Related resources