• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.
Dynamic User Profile Badges

Dynamic User Profile Badges 1.0.5

No permission to download
HTML/BBCode Dynamic Badges for each Member
Compatible XF 1.x versions
1.2, 1.3
Additional requirements
GD-Library Enabled
Description
This add-on creates dynamic members badges, that users can then copy to other websites using HTML and/or BBCode. This helps gain traffic and back links for your forum!
Features
  • Generates Dynamic Member Badges
  • Customize Forum Logo and URL
  • Shows member Avatar, Username and Post Count
  • Customize Usergroups to show titles for
  • Customize Text Colors in AdminCP
  • PSD Badge Template Included
Installation
1) Upload the files. The zip file contains an "upload" folder. Upload the contents of that folder, thereby creating a library/Badge directory on your server.
2)Import the XML file on your server
3) Go to Options>Badge Option Management to customize your badges and logo
4) IMPORTANT! You must rebuild your Profile Badges Cache after making any changes. Navigate to Rebuild Caches>Profile Badges

This plugin will have limited support. I based it off a similar concept from Digital Point, which I thought was really helpful for gaining exposure for forums. Enjoy!

Updating
Please note, when updating this resource you only have to upload the Upload>Library>Badge folder. You do not need to upload the Styles>Badge folder.

Here is a live version of my badge:

You can try a live demo on my site: Demo

Screenshots

Screen Shot 2014-01-21 at 11.07.48 PM.png Screen Shot 2014-01-21 at 11.07.59 PM.png Screen Shot 2014-01-21 at 11.24.38 PM.png
Author
OakleyForum
Downloads
First release
Last update
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

More resources from OakleyForum

Latest updates

1. Minor Bug Fixes

Minor Bug Fixes
  2. Discreet Copyright

Change log: Change the position of copyright. To update: Overridden all files needed
  3. Fixed Install Issue

Change log: Fixed with problem install AddOn To update: Override files(excluding badge.png)...