1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Dynamic User Profile Badges 1.0.5

HTML/BBCode Dynamic Badges for each Member

1. OakleyForum
    Compatible XF Versions:
    Additional Requirements:
    GD-Library Enabled
    This add-on creates dynamic members badges, that users can then copy to other websites using HTML and/or BBCode. This helps gain traffic and back links for your forum!
    • Generates Dynamic Member Badges
    • Customize Forum Logo and URL
    • Shows member Avatar, Username and Post Count
    • Customize Usergroups to show titles for
    • Customize Text Colors in AdminCP
    • PSD Badge Template Included
    1) Upload the files. The zip file contains an "upload" folder. Upload the contents of that folder, thereby creating a library/Badge directory on your server.
    2)Import the XML file on your server
    3) Go to Options>Badge Option Management to customize your badges and logo
    4) IMPORTANT! You must rebuild your Profile Badges Cache after making any changes. Navigate to Rebuild Caches>Profile Badges

This plugin will have limited support. I based it off a similar concept from Digital Point, which I thought was really helpful for gaining exposure for forums. Enjoy!

Please note, when updating this resource you only have to upload the Upload>Library>Badge folder. You do not need to upload the Styles>Badge folder.

Here is a live version of my badge:

You can try a live demo on my site: Demo

Screen Shot 2014-01-21 at 11.07.48 PM.png Screen Shot 2014-01-21 at 11.07.59 PM.png Screen Shot 2014-01-21 at 11.24.38 PM.png

Recent Updates

1. Minor Bug Fixes
  2. Discreet Copyright
  3. Fixed Install Issue