Unmaintained Dynamic User Profile Badges 1.0.5

No permission to download
Compatible XF 1.x versions
  1. 1.2
  2. 1.3
Additional requirements
GD-Library Enabled
Description
This add-on creates dynamic members badges, that users can then copy to other websites using HTML and/or BBCode. This helps gain traffic and back links for your forum!
Features
  • Generates Dynamic Member Badges
  • Customize Forum Logo and URL
  • Shows member Avatar, Username and Post Count
  • Customize Usergroups to show titles for
  • Customize Text Colors in AdminCP
  • PSD Badge Template Included
Installation
1) Upload the files. The zip file contains an "upload" folder. Upload the contents of that folder, thereby creating a library/Badge directory on your server.
2)Import the XML file on your server
3) Go to Options>Badge Option Management to customize your badges and logo
4) IMPORTANT! You must rebuild your Profile Badges Cache after making any changes. Navigate to Rebuild Caches>Profile Badges

This plugin will have limited support. I based it off a similar concept from Digital Point, which I thought was really helpful for gaining exposure for forums. Enjoy!

Updating
Please note, when updating this resource you only have to upload the Upload>Library>Badge folder. You do not need to upload the Styles>Badge folder.

Here is a live version of my badge:

You can try a live demo on my site: Demo

Screenshots

Screen Shot 2014-01-21 at 11.07.48 PM.webp Screen Shot 2014-01-21 at 11.07.59 PM.webp Screen Shot 2014-01-21 at 11.24.38 PM.webp
Author
OakleyForum
Downloads
Views
First release
Last update

Ratings

0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

More resources from OakleyForum

Latest updates

1. Minor Bug Fixes

Minor Bug Fixes
  2. Discreet Copyright

Change log: Change the position of copyright. To update: Overridden all files needed
  3. Fixed Install Issue

Change log: Fixed with problem install AddOn To update: Override files(excluding badge.png)...
Top Bottom