Diagonal shadow under sidebar blocks

Unmaintained Diagonal shadow under sidebar blocks v1

No permission to download
r9h6l9j.png
shadow-diagonal-preview.webp

Summary: This will display diagonal shadows under each block (or it should) but I must warn this depends on the type of design the sideblocks are because these shadows would not look good on the default sidebar blocks or certain designed sideblocks.

The release is basically if you have the design that calls for it and you like it then upload the image into your /gradients folder and then paste then following to your EXTRA.CSS template

Code:
.sidebar .section:after {
   background: url("@imagePath/xenforo/gradients/sidebar-shadow.png") no-repeat scroll center bottom transparent;
   content: "";
   position: relative;
   display: block; 
   height: 30px; }
Author
Shelley
Downloads
Views
First release
Last update

Ratings

5.00 star(s) 8 ratings

Latest reviews

This is a great little snippet, works really well, and adds depth to flat looking forum.

One issue is the shading is not on a transparent background, so it only works well on the default colour.
Easy to add to my site and it looks outstanding.
Good job Shelley, I like!
The download shadow isn't as big as what is supplied in the picture, but it looks great non the less.
Shelley
Shelley
Thanks for the review. I have a few variations of this and will look out for the other shadows and post them as soon as I locate those. (have so many psds on my HD they're hard to find) :P
Thank you
works great thanks ...
awesome graphics!
gives a great 3D-effect to the sidebar elements!
This works great! Thank you so much for this!
Top Bottom