1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

More smiley signs v1

More smiley signs

1. Shelley
    Smiley Signs
    preview-censored.png
    Conditions of use: This pack may be used on your forums/websites, this pack cannot be redistributed or repackaged in any way shape or form for any reason without prior consent of the author.
    Renada, CallieJo, RobinHood and 5 others like this.

Recent Reviews

1. Gabby
    Gabby
    5/5,
    Version: v1
    I second Lisa's review. "Shelley's designs are always top-quality and these Smiley Signs are no exception. Covering almost everything you could possibly want signs for (I can think up further suggestions - but no surprises there) they add a bit of fun to the standard packs already available. Will re-rate when we get our "We Demand Access" signs - because only then will this be truly worthy of 5-stars ;) Awesome work, as always, Shelley!
  2. CallieJo
    CallieJo
    5/5,
    These smiley signs are so creative. I love the attention to detail put into each smiley sign character. Using wooden signs make them more unique and sets them apart from the usual smiley signs you see.
  3. Lisa
    Lisa
    4/5,
    Shelley's designs are always top-quality and these Smiley Signs are no exception. Covering almost everything you could possibly want signs for (I can think up further suggestions - but no surprises there) they add a bit of fun to the standard packs already available. Will re-rate when we get our "We Demand Access" signs - because only then will this be truly worthy of 5-stars ;) Awesome work, as always, Shelley!
    1. Shelley
      Author's Response
      :D - I forgot about that smiley I don't think that was saved but it will be easy to re-create it. Next update. 4 stars? *removes resource*