1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Can Warn Staff 1.2.0

Allow moderators and administrators to be warned.

1. Xon
    Compatible XF Versions:
    License:
    MIT Licence
    Visible Branding:
    No
    Allow moderators and administrators to be warned.

AdminCP access can obviously bypass any warning issued, and warnings themselves can be edited or deleted depending on permissions for the user.

Introduces 7 new permissions:
    • Give moderators warnings directly.
    • Give administrators warnings directly.
    • Delete all warnings for Moderators.
    • Delete all warnings for Administrators.
    • Prevent posts being warned.
    • Prevent being directly warned.
    • Prevent profile posts being warned.

Performance

Requires between 0 or 1 extra queries depending on if the active members on the content to-be-warned share a permission combination group with the visitor.

Installation

I recommend using Add-on install & upgrade or [#] Install and Upgrade to install this addon.

Contributing features or bug fixes
    Please create a Github Pull request via the "Find more info at github.com..." link.

Contibutions

If you appreciate this addon, please consider a contribution via PayPal. Details will be provide via private conversation.

Please contact me if you wish for different licencing arrangements.
    Jon W and Warning like this.

Recent Reviews

1. Freelancer
    Freelancer
    5/5,
    Version: 1.1.4
    Not enough ratings yet. I can recommend this add-on. This should be available in the XF core already but is not. For boards with member forum moderators this is a must. So pay attention. It even does work hand in hand with XenMods "Moderator Essentials".
  2. Phife
    Phife
    5/5,
    Version: 1.0.0
    I've been looking for this for a very long time. You completed our set up!!

I actually made a request for this to become a feature in the standard XenForo. There should however be an option to disable warnings for Super Admins and Super Moderators.

Thank you!
    1. Xon
      Author's Response
      I can easily add a permission on a group to prevent them being warned. Which would be much more flexible than just all super-admins and super-moderators.