- Compatible XF 1.x versions
- 1.2, 1.3, 1.4
- Additional requirements
- [bd] Paygates XenForo addon
- See "[bd] Paygates" main addon
- Visible branding
- Add support for PayPlug as a pay gate
- Official website: www.payplug.fr/en/
- Only open to companies that are inside the European Economic Area (EEE) ; same condition for their bank
- Fees per transaction: 2.5% + 0.25 € ; the variable rate can decrease depending on your monthly turnover (ref)
- Supported currencies: only Euro at the moment
- Payments support 3-D secure ; the trigger amount can be configured in the official PayPlug settings panel (default: 100 euros)
- Do not support recurring payment at the moment
- Refund is easy to manage (all amount or a part of it) ; can't be proceed until 120 days after the payment has been processed
- Support can be done by email or phone
I've tried it (in French), it's really good and very reactive, which is... very rare for France
- Note that the EULA has not yet been translated into English. It is available in French here. The "Dispute Resolution" is at section 9.
This startup has ben founded in 2012. It just managed to get a subsidy of 1.75 millions euros from the European Union (H2020 program) in March 2015.
You must have [bd] Paygates installed.
- Upload the library directory into your XenForo's
- Import the add-on
- Configure pay gate options in AdminCP > Options > [bd] Paygate: PAYPLUG
- Be sure to test first the PayPlug integration with your website & server before enabling it for real
- I've done this addon for my own needs. I share it because it might be useful for some of you. I will not support it. If you want to update it, add new functions, feel free to do it using the license provided by the [bd] Paygates addon.
Special thanks to:
- Xfrocks of course for his addon [bd] Paygates
- PayPlug support team for their help to deal with the IPN issues with SSL
Consider to give any donations to Xfrocks to support his addons. To support him, you can also buy his paid addons.
- Related resources